Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 24 FINALE Discussion

I *THINK* the Final 2 will be:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm all for that too, At the start of the season I had no preference for either a male or female winner, but throughout the course of the season Shane and Sharn have stepped up as the strongest and smartest players, and it's fantastic to see especially given that reality tv doesn't always allow opportunties for older women. They have earned it, beyond a doubt.
You know I don't think Shane has been the smartest player overall necessarily but it is quite an achievement for her to get to the finale (hopefully) being an older woman. And if she happens to win without ever winning an immunity challenge that would be another pretty amazing achievement as well. Especially considering the physical strength of half the castaways.

You know I don't think Shane has been the smartest player overall necessarily but it is quite an achievement for her to get to the finale (hopefully) being an older woman. And if she happens to win without ever winning an immunity that would be another pretty amazing achievement as well. Especially considering the physical strength of half the castaways.

...I agree FatPants... for Shane to get as far as this is a magnificent achievement being that she's around somewhere my age I can appreciate the true grit physically wise on what some of those challenges would do to you... (although Shane would be way fitter than me I imagine lol!) but the fact as you say that she has gor there without winning an immunity at all is phenomenal... go you powerhouse Shane!... woohoo!... cheers.

Back