Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 24 FINALE Discussion

I *THINK* the Final 2 will be:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Played a bloody good game Brian.

Thank you, you were one of the stars this season, i enjoyed watching you,

...hahaha!... I only enjoyed watching his last 10 seconds when his ego made a distinct 'THUD!' noise when it came back down to Earth as it hit the floor lol!... good riddance to bad (and smelly) rubbish as far as I'm concerned... what a great result!... cheers.

I think Sharn is in a difficult position either way. Takes Shane who is more well-liked. Or take Brian who is not as popular but in doing so comes across as a hypocrite because she's been talking the loyalty game for so long, if she hadn't then it would have been less jarring. Like for example if Shonee took whoever it would've been fine because she was a flipper anyway and embraced it.

I think Sharn is in a difficult position either way. Takes Shane who is more well-liked. Or take Brian who is not as popular but in doing so comes across as a hypocrite because she's been talking the loyalty game for so long, if she hadn't then it would have been less jarring. Like for example if Shonee took whoever it would've been fine because she was a flipper anyway and embraced it.
"It's a tricky decision Jean Luc"

(TNG reference)

Back