Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 23 Discussion

Sharn is a hero, but she is banking heavily on respect from the jury for not taking the easy option.

She has no choice though, and in fact I would say there are actually no easy options for her. If Shonee wins immunity she would most likely bring Brian. If Brian wins immunity he probably brings Shonee, maybe Shane. If Shane wins immunity she quite likely brings Sharn. And of course Sharn can also win immunity herself. It's going to be very difficult for Sharn to make final two regardless given the situation, but her move tonight increases her chances at least a little bit. Too bad for her it's not final three like Survivor U.S. is usually these days.

She has no choice though, and in fact I would say there are actually no easy options for her. If Shonee wins immunity she would most likely bring Brian. If Brian wins immunity he probably brings Shonee, maybe Shane. If Shane wins immunity she quite likely brings Sharn. And of course Sharn can also win immunity herself. It's going to be very difficult for Sharn to make final two regardless given the situation, but her move tonight increases her chances at least a little bit. Too bad for her it's not final three like Survivor U.S. is usually these days.

I think it was a really bad move on her part. I could see Shonee taking her to the Final 2. I would not vote Sharn based on what she did tonight if I were on the jury. Bad gameplay.

Last edited:
...well...the way that I see it is this... if Brian wins immunity tomorrow night he will oust Sharn because he sees her as his biggest threat... not Shane... he is still that misguided moron that thinks that he can convince the Jury to vote in his favour and not Shane's... he is a moron... Shane is most likely the winner for sure... but!... if he doesn't get immunity he is gone regardless... having Sharn and Shane in the grand finale then it's open for the both of them to win it... I think that Shane will win it between the two... well I hope so anyway... well those are my theories anyway lol!... cheers.

Reactions: Lyf
...oh dear... I've just seen the Ad for tomorrow night's challenge on HYBPA... they are all hanging onto poles like Koala's that sway by the looks of it... it would be so good to see Shane or Sharn win that challenge methinks!... but Brian has proved before that he has big upper body strength so who knows?... cheers.

Oh my!! Final immunity is a gripping sway pole challenge. Just saw it on the commercial.
...oh dear... I've just seen the Ad for tomorrow night's challenge on HYBPA... they are all hanging onto poles like Koala's that sway by the looks of it... it would be so good to see Shane or Sharn win that challenge methinks!... but Brian has proved before that he has big upper body strength so who knows?... cheers.
I just saw the final immunity challenge on preview too... seems like something Sharn would be best at, but annoying Brian seems to be good at all the challenges these days so who knows!

This makes me more confident in my Tuesday picks now!

Back