Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 23 Discussion

It's tagged on after the final episode tomorrow night.

...thankyou my friend... I re-read your previous thread answer but the information had to sink through all of my layers of stupidity and then I realised what you actually had already told me and then you patiently gave me the answer yet again lol!... you really are a good friend lol!... thanks for being patient with me lol!... cheers.

...thankyou my friend... I re-read your previous thread answer but the information had to sink through all of my layers of stupidity and then I realised what you actually had already told me and then you patiently gave me the answer yet again lol!... you really are a good friend lol!... thanks for being patient with me lol!... cheers.
It's really no problem. :D Also you are not stupid. It was a fair question.

...why is it that Brian always seems to get the breaks in this show?... now they can eat the meal on their own if they play it right?... he'll win this and will eat it all I reckon... cheers.

Reactions: Lyf
...yup!... I was right for once... what an arsehole... they better vote him out tonight or.......................... cheers.

Has a contestant ever come out and said how sick they feel after gorging food on one of these rewards.

Like Brians stomach would of shrunk and then to fill it up with two BLT's and a litre of OJ. I'm telling that would hurt after eating so little.

Just tuned in. Bloody emergency calls
Has a contestant ever come out and said how sick they feel after gorging food on one of these rewards.

Like Brians stomach would of shrunk and then to fill it up with two BLT's and a litre of OJ. I'm telling that would hurt after eating so little.
I keep thinking I wouldn't gorge myself as I'd make myself sick, but I can look at it from a clean, well fed place.

A few have spewed after stuffing themselves

Back