Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 20 Discussion

...when she said "Post Time" I thought that it was the start of the dreaded 'letters from home' crap just then... phew!... we dodged a bullet there eh?... cheers.

Sharn you are manipulating Monika more than anyone.

Monika hang tough you made your decision play your own game girl, Sharn and Shane are just using you.

I'm team Monika now. But as usual that is subject to change daily.
If Monika plays the Champs she will actually have done enough to deserve to win. But I'd personally rather she didn't.

Sharn you are manipulating Monika more than anyone.

Monika hang tough you made your decision play your own game girl, Sharn and Shane are just using you.

I'm team Monika now. But as usual that is subject to change daily.

Sharn's been pissing me off for a few episodes now. How does she know Grub & Girls think Monika is stupid? Or is she just projecting her own opinions perhaps. đź’…

Sharn's been pissing me off for a few episodes now. How does she know Grub & Girls think Monika is stupid? Or is she just projecting her own opinions perhaps. đź’…
Don't forget what we see is only a fraction of what is going on. She possibly has gleaned info from looks, whispers, what's said between the lines, what's not. She'd not be inexperienced in picking things up. She's been a bit full of herself which isn't endearing her to me either.

Back