Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 19 Discussion

@Consuela and @FatPants

giphy.gif

Us Shonee tippers are riding on a high!

...so that's what Commando's voice sounds like eh?... does someone have their hand up his back and are mouthing his words?... it's about time that he finally spoke... cheers.

Michelle Bridges via remote control, or voodoo doll. The reception on the island has prevented it working until now.
Particularly obvious was the bit where he felt guilty for talking to Shane and quickly switched to talking about Michelle instead.

Sharn is overcompebnsating. Is she going to get herself voted out again by talking too much in tribal council?

I thought my prediction of Brian was going to come true tonight, when he was blathering on about the importance of talking to people today, and the camera zooms in on Steve's penny-dropping "you didn't talk to me" look

I'm actually surprised Shonee is lasting this long

But is it any more surprising than Kristie when she got to the end? And Shonee's had an ally.

It worked out for Brian but I don't think he really had to push for Steve so much. Anyone from the other alliance being voted for would weaken Steve anyway. It's like Brian was falling into the Matt and Benji trap of wanting too much control.

I was actually surprised at the final result as when they showed Monika writing it looked like they gave it away when she seemed to write short strokes like it was an F.

The big Shane segment near the start was filler and seemed to be another indication she might get to the end.

What was the twist? I came in just before voting. I do find it somewhat ironic that the dead man walking is possibly the only one who could kill them with his bare hands. Well, they all could, but you know what I mean.

Last edited:
What was the twist? I came in just before voting. I do find it somewhat ironic that the dead man walking is possibly the only one who could kill them with his bare hands. Well, they all could, but you know what I mean.

The twist was that who ever was voted dead man walking got their ability to vote taken away for two tribal councils.

Monika is smart trying to get rid of Shane.
That's why I tipped Steve and Shane to go this week (gah, stupid twist). Hopefully Shane goes tonight. Not because I want her to go, but because it shows the remaining contestants are actually playing the game.

If Shane goes... there won't be a worthy winner among them.
I know... it's a pretty sad lineup they got left with. I'd better make sure I don't have any hard objects within reach in case one of the useless ones (Fenella/Shonee) wins.

If anyone is interested, I have sources that have confirmed who places third. So if you are interested just PM me

Back