Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 18 Discussion

Who should Delcan tip as 'overall winner' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have an idea.......going with it anyway...........and I will be surprised if others don't guess what I am guessing and hoping I am right, good move it it comes off
And mostly we don't give away what our tips are going to be, so it is just stuff off the net
I have a theory too. I have a guest currently, so I'm at the guesthouse and it seems I forgot to bring Hans' tipping bag (although I was certain I packed it), so I have used a random number generator for his tips this week. I'll be home tomorrow but I like to get his done early. And mine, I don't want to be influenced. People might think I have an advantage of seeing everyone else's tips... if you feel that way, look again at my position on the loserboard. :eek:

I have a theory too. I have a guest currently, so I'm at the guesthouse and it seems I forgot to bring Hans' tipping bag (although I was certain I packed it), so I have used a random number generator for his tips this week. I'll be home tomorrow but I like to get his done early. And mine, I don't want to be influenced. People might think I have an advantage of seeing everyone else's tips... if you feel that way, look again at my position on the loserboard. :eek:

Lol, I can attest to that. I've been the kiss of death for multiple weeks now and you still don't use that to influence your tips

I have a theory too... that my fish are crap at tipping and I'd better go back to thinking about it just a little bit.
There's a difference between who I want to do well, and who will actually be there at the end.

Has Commando Steve had a single confessional? He is so under the radar it's ridiculous for someone so deep into the game, especially for someone so well-known.
His only speech has been when poked by Jonathan at tribal council, and even then it's not much.
I wonder if the producers didn't even bother to try to get a confessional out of him. The result is we have no idea how he is playing the game, or if he has any strategy at all other than "stick with the alliance" and come somewhere in the middle of challenges.

Why do I have a feeling that Steve will be voted out tonight and sent to Exile beach where he will pretend to find an idol by making one of his own. Which is the idol we see around his neck in a previous promo.
That would actually make a lot of sense. I have thought whatever he is wearing around his neck in the promo doesn't look thick enough to be one of the immunity idols we have seen in the game so far.

I have thought whatever he is wearing around his neck in the promo doesn't look thick enough to be one of the immunity idols we have seen in the game so far.

tenor.gif

Back