Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 17 Discussion

My fish predicted that Shane will win immunity and target Benji, who will then pull out his idol, and "someone insignificant" (Fenella) will go with hardly any votes.

I think tonight Benji is going to try and get Sharn out and if he plays his idol then that is a huge possibility unless Sharn is smart and decides that tonight she will make him flush out the idol and vote someone insignificant off.
I think he'll be aiming to oust Steve or Shane rather than Sharn. Not that Steve has been a threat at any point in this game but Benji might just think of him as a big strong guy he'd rather be rid of.

I think he'll be aiming to oust Steve or Shane rather than Sharn. Not that Steve has been a threat at any point in this game but Benji might just think of him as a big strong guy he'd rather be rid of.

That's true. Commando will be angry as well his best mate was kicked off.

Reactions: Lyf

I have no idea where Steve sits in this game. He's so under the radar that you forget he's there (his sole contribution to the show last night was a smile). Maybe seeing Mat voted out will fire him up, but probably not.
I can't see anyone as invisible as he is winning. Off the top of my head I think it only happened once in the American series, but Natalie White had the good fortune of being up against Russell Hantz. Steve doesn't (anymore).

Reactions: Lyf
I have no idea where Steve sits in this game. He's so under the radar that you forget he's there (his sole contribution to the show last night was a smile). Maybe seeing Mat voted out will fire him up, but probably not.

I think the only time Steve showed any emotion was maybe when they voted out Damien? I can't remember anymore.

Still don't like Mat much, but I enjoyed the bit in the chat where Sam joined in on facebook, asking Mat to admit Sam makes the best pizzas.

Great episode! Even though Benji engineered it, it was still satisfying to see Godfather Mat dethroned and unceremoniously booted out. I type this just before the local availability of the next episode and Im hoping that Steve, now with no remaining social links to anyone aside from maybe Shane is next.

Back