Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 16 Discussion

Who's out today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...wow!... Matt and what?... 3 others are voting for Benji now?... will our dreams come true I wonder?... nah!... Benji will show his idol this time around and Sam will go for sure methinks!... but... I'm hoping that Benji gets blindsided... please let that happen... cheers.

...wow!... Matt and what?... 3 others are voting for Benji now?... will our dreams come true I wonder?... nah!... Benji will show his idol this time around and Sam will go for sure methinks!... but... I'm hoping that Benji gets blindsided... please let that happen... cheers.

I think that's exactly what's going to happen. Bye Sam.

...when Sam watches this episode in the near future it will haunt him for the rest of his life... he will just harp on it just like 'Lydiagate' until the end of Time itself unfortunately... I really like Sam but he's his own worse enemy tonight... cheers.

...when Sam watches this episode in the near future it will haunt him for the rest of his life... he will just harp on it just like 'Lydiagate' until the end of Time itself unfortunately... I really like Sam but he's his own worse enemy tonight... cheers.
This was filmed in June or something so I'm pretty sure he'll be watching it along with us tonight.

Back