Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 16 Discussion

Who's out today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello!
I'm probably completely wrong, but what I'm hoping happens tonight, which I'm about 1% confident in, is that Mat is either cocky enough not to play his immunity idol, or he does something idiotic like giving it to Steve (or someone else if Steve has won one). And then gets voted out.
The other 99% of eggs in my basket are hoping Benji goes home, just for the hell of it.
Prediction : no points for me tonight, but if Samuel survives I'll be happy.

Hello!
I'm probably completely wrong, but what I'm hoping happens tonight, which I'm about 1% confident in, is that Mat is either cocky enough not to play his immunity idol, or he does something idiotic like giving it to Steve (or someone else if Steve has won one). And then gets voted out.
The other 99% of eggs in my basket are hoping Benji goes home, just for the hell of it.
Prediction : no points for me tonight, but if Samuel survives I'll be happy.
We tipped the exact same for immunity and boot out tonight. I don't like our chances. Although if you believe the tv guide it's a champion going home so Sam might be it.

...oh lookie!... Brian's still there... and he spoke!... what a boring shit he would be to live with... cheers.

Back