Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 13 Discussion

How are they smart keeping Robbie and Benji around? They are more of a threat than Heath is.

I think Lydia is forming a relationship with them both in order to get their votes if she makes it to the final 2. Smart move. I don't think she would get Heath's vote regardless. Needs R&B at merge. Plus, I think they are unlikely to vote for Lydia.

Robbie and Benji are like the stupidest of the stupid. The maths was SIMPLES. There are four contenders. There are three champions. And you idiots done fucked it up. They deserve to lose based on dumbassery alone. I'm getting tired of watching this show, when they are all playing like complete and total amateurs. BRING BACK RUSSELL

Robbie and Benji are like the stupidest of the stupid. The maths was SIMPLES. There are four contenders. There are three champions. And you idiots done fucked it up. They deserve to lose based on dumbassery alone.
Yes and Heath and Tegan were never running the Contenders. They were never King and Queen. So, congratulations on booting out some people that were at the bottom.

Yes and Heath and Tegan were never running the Contenders. They were never King and Queen. So, congratulations on booting out some people that were at the bottom.

Exactly, that's why I liked them. They were underdogs.

I really didn't like the result tonight. It had been a great show this year until the not letting Tegan back in thing last week. Now it is all very one sided. The Jury/Jury Villa is not going to be interesting. It will be all ex-Champs voted off in a very obvious order.

There are now only 4 contenders left, Benji, Robbie, Fenella and Shonee. If I was the champions I would just now pick them off one by one and fight it out amongst themselves.
This will happen. It's a given. Benji and Robbie have essentially eliminated themselves by poor gameplay at the simplest level. It's staggering.

In fact, apart from the idol which he probably thinks makes him invincible, Benji's only real hope is that he's almost at goat level now.

This will happen. It's a given. Benji and Robbie have essentially eliminated themselves by poor gameplay at the simplest level. It's staggering.

In fact, apart from the idol which he probably thinks makes him invincible, Benji's only real hope is that he's almost at goat level now.

Imagine if they had kept Tegan and Heath, it would 6:6 at merge and they would have had a chance of making it to the end. It's pure stupidity by Benji and Robbie.

While I liked the setup of the challenge, strength, throwing and puzzle (not so hard that it's all on the last stage), I really don't understand why those not allocated to the puzzle are allowed to help out. That shouldn't happen.

I had a feeling Robbie wasn't going home, though I do find him relatively boring and wouldn't have minded that. But pushing a girls alliance is hardly about to save Heath either and might alienate Lydia who seems allied with Robbie so the result was expected for me.

Sorry guys but I don't like Shonee.
This longer clip adds a bit of context to what was, to me, a pretty perplexing bit of footage.
She clearly isn't being cast as a villain, so presumably we (or maybe just Gen Y?) are supposed to identify with her notion that conversations where "every third word is dick" are somehow more worthy than boring old people talking about stuff.

It's pretty rich considering that, imo, she (along with Monika and Fenella) contribute the least entertainment-wise to the show.

Finally, it's confirmed.
40685011_1309561622513057_6711516965623562240_n.jpg

Back