Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 12 Discussion

Taking the lead as well would automatically make you a target on some other Survivors. The tribe needed challenge strength so the tribe swap wasn't actually so hard for her as for others. Also having challenges that aren't just about a team but about an individual or two people teaming together definitely helps her make an impression. Concerning the later individual immunities I've no idea how good she is at balancing though she has concentration. It's a normal strategy of wanting to go with other strong people so the target isn't on her as much. But some of these strong people are also quite boring, so I don't want them dominating too much.

Lydia is probably really good at anything requiring balance. The only things she possibly does not excel at at I could think of is perhaps swimming though what could most likely be her downfall if she has one..puzzles or throwing accuracy I hope Im wrong but I see treacherous boring allies blindsiding her late in the game if and when she stumbles ( Mat/Commando).

Lydia is probably really good at anything requiring balance. The only things she possibly does not excel at at I could think of is perhaps swimming though what could most likely be her downfall if she has one..puzzles or throwing accuracy I hope Im wrong but I see treacherous boring allies blindsiding her late in the game if and when she stumbles ( Mat/Commando).

Yes you'd expect a skier to have good balance, even in those kind of challenges though a sudden gust of wind can put you out. She will definitely be a big target as her main challengers for those immunities will want her out.

Have you watched Lydia in comps?
She is UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING.........she has achieved jumps nobody else can

She is only just retired so she is Olympic fit...........her impressive physique is muscle on muscle, never seen anything like it
She is FEARLESS, ultra beyond fit, and previously a gymnast .......balance is her middle name, and she can twist and turn on a coin, so agile
And she has a good head on her, she is likeable and smart.

What a package

So am I. Butcher bought cottage pie is heating in the oven, Carrots and pumpkin are getting crisp and wine is being consumed. There will be choccy mousse for afters, then bed by 11ish or earlier. Bring on the evening festivities.

Shonee, get a grip. Different people, different styles. Dicks are excellent but really, there are other things.

Back