Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 9 Discussion

...I'm sad that Jacqui has gone before Tara... actually... I'm quite pissed off with it to be honest... I just so hate those smug looks on Tara's face when things go her way... she has no grace whatsoever as far as I'm concerned... Tara should've gone tonight... cheers.

...the silliest thing about them voting Jacqui out tonight is that she and Luke were the best physical assets that they had left on their team so they'll never win anymore tasks again for sure now the fools... cheers.

...I'm sad that Jacqui has gone before Tara... actually... I'm quite pissed off with it to be honest... I just so hate those smug looks on Tara's face when things go her way... she has no grace whatsoever as far as I'm concerned... Tara should've gone tonight... cheers.

All of Tara's Christmases and Birthdays must have come at once when she saw how divided the Asaga tribe really were.

...the silliest thing about them voting Jacqui out tonight is that she and Luke were the best physical assets that they had left on their team so they'll never win anymore tasks again for sure now the fools... cheers.
People aren't really thinking ahead are they? Normally you would keep the physical powerhouses before merge so you can win challenges and not go to tribal.

Jacqui's mistake was not embracing Annelise and Tara and bringing them into her alliance. By not doing that she opened the door for Luke to dethrone her.

All of Tara's Christmases and Birthdays must have come at once when she saw how divided the Asaga tribe really were.

...I totally agree with both of these posts... she was always going to go tonight based on these two things alone... good call on both statements reepbot... cheers.

People aren't really thinking ahead are they? Normally you would keep the physical powerhouses before merge so you can win challenges and not go to tribal.

Yeah Asaga is quite the seafood buffet now.

...these are some of the very reasons for them being in that position now... all I can say to them now is SUCKED IN!... cheers.

...watching them self destruct now is going to be fun to watch because they have done all of this to themselves by doing 'revengeful score settling' rather than thinking it out logically to survive... it'll be the train wreck that we'll all see in slow motion methinks!... cheers.

I've given up trying to apply logic to this game :p

So Henry just threw Jacqui under the bus, because he has an idol. Doesn't matter that she's on her own now. If you can't show loyalty to your one real ally, that's a terrible way to play the game.

I was actually thinking, what if Henry had given Jacqui his (theirs according to Jacqui) idol, and she was only bluffing that he'd betrayed her, allowing another power player to be eliminated. Now THAT would be a big move. Sadly it wasn't to be.

Tara and Anneliese may have bought themselves another week, but they are still bottom of the alliance. It would have made more sense for them to have voted Tully out.

Back