Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 9 Discussion

Yeah that is the dilemma, Tara & A could sway Kent/Odette to form a new alliance, even numbers
But, I think Kent and Odette are too weasely to jump that far, they could just as easily decide, you 2 are easy targets, and we should merge by then.
Will they choose to cruise with old team mates, or jump with the new bitch in town?

Yeah that is the dilemma, Tara & A could sway Kent/Odette to form a new alliance, even numbers
But, I think Kent and Odette are too weasely to jump that far, they could just as easily decide, you 2 are easy targets, and we should merge by then.
Will they choose to cruise with old team mates, or jump with the new bitch in town?
I feel like Luke is in charge there at the moment so I am trying to think of who he will want out. Tara and A probably won't be in the firing line just yet if they stick with Luke. Siding with Odette and Kent is a lot riskier for them.

You get a little overwrought at times, Tuttle. Just a bit of banter in the nearest thing we have to a live chat. There's no need to get upset. Don't sweat the small stuff, you'll just give yourself a heart attack.

Ignore the troll. Picks fights wherever she can. :rolleyes:

Back