Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 7 Discussion

So by that promo I'm thinking Luke's going to be doing a bit of sabotage as well next week?

How Sanga's won so many immunity's with such seemingly low tribe loyalty I don't know.
They all know there's a chance they're on the chopping block. think duck gliding on the water, paddling like hell underwater.

...by the way FatPants... they change after every two episodes too so it's probably best not to judge it on those above but to go to the website for the latest alliances in the next couple of days or so... cheers.

...by the way FatPants... they change after every two episodes too so it's probably best not to judge it on those above but to go to the website for the latest alliances in the next couple of days or so... cheers.
Even with those alliances I wouldn't have picked Sam or Mark to go. I picked Ben!

Nah Ben and his ilk will last a while as this season seems to be following last season. Big players and big personalities going in early while outsiders like Kristie are waiting in the wings biding there time for the final act.
Ok, thanks for that tip. I have been picking the weak players so far.

...I think that after all of the big battles have finished between all of the heavyweights and that the tribes finally merge... I believe that the quiet ones such as Ben/Jarrod/Peter/Odette/Tessa and Ziggy will be the ones to watch... especially Ben and Peter... they are powerhouses waiting to unleash in my opinion anyway... Ben with intelligence and Peter with ruthlessness... remember... the meek will inherit the Earth... lol!... cheers.

Back