Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 6 Discussion

I don't think Mark should come for Henry. Smarter move would be accept it, learn from it, and build on it.

Most probably only voted for Sam because of the 'love affair' so he should try and build some new relationships with more than one outcast.

...perhaps Hulk will try to have a 'love affair' with Henry now that Sam's gone instead?... you know... the good old 'keep your enemies closer' type of thing?... lol!... cheers.

Sleep with one eye open. SAS boy is going to gut everyone of those traitors in there sleep and then wear their skins as clothes.

An angry Ranga who is trained to kill, Lookout.

He's also a moron, so he could just focus on crabs. Because he probably got crabs from whatsherface. Lucy? Lisa? Terri?

Sleep with one eye open. SAS boy is going to gut everyone of those traitors in there sleep and then wear their skins as clothes.

An angry Ranga who is trained to kill, Lookout.

No new chicks, he's going to go full on Rambo

...hahaha!... this is pure Gold for me!... I can't wait to get hold of tonight's episode tomorrow because I'm going to be up to my eyeballs in Photoshops from tomorrow onwards!... lol!... wooohoooo!... cheers.

...I'm just watching the first 30 minutes of the show that I missed now and... shut the hell up Tara!... you're making a total idiot of yourself!... talking about her 'going out of her way to protect Peter 14 days ago'... yeah right Tara... who the hell do you think that you are?... his mother?... he's way smarter than you'll ever be you dumb flosshead!... besides... that was two weeks ago!... the game changes EVERY DAY!... sheesh!... cheers.

Back