Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 6 Discussion

...I can't help but laugh hysterically at Tara with her thinking that she has some form of 'power' within the tribe... she talks as if she's the Queen to Locky's King lol!... how delusional is she?... lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... they just finished the first task and Sam tells the camera "Ben really struggled... he's one of our weakest physical assets... so if we lose Immunity and go to tribal next... I think that the feelings are that Ben and Michelle are probably offering the least at this point!"... bwahahahahaha!... what a stupid woman she is... how many tickets do you have on yourself again Sam?... yet another delusional woman on the Island lol!... cheers.

...haha!... so cue the dramatics and raise the music to 11... Sam has been 'swept out to sea' and they go running and swimming out to 'rescue' her like a pair of heroes!... and then Sam stands up into waist deep water lol!... golly gosh!... thank god she's safe!... whoa... that was so 'dramatic' wasn't it?... lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... now I know why Tara was crying... she's just realised the numbers are against her and Locky being at the top of the pecking order now lol!... I LOVE IT!... lol!... she's such a nuff nuff!... cheers.

...okay... I'm caught up now with the 30 minutes that I missed at the start because of visitors... grrrrr!... anyhow... I'll leave it there methinks!... cheers.

...okay... I'm caught up now with the 30 minutes that I missed at the start because of visitors... grrrrr!... anyhow... I'll leave it there methinks!... cheers.
Print this and hang it on your front door on Sundays and Mondays.

go_away_do_not_enter_sign_classic_round_sticker-r89235bdc885041e1a139c83faf375950_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

Well I predicted she'd go home tomorrow night, so boooo! to that, but good riddance.
Now her sanctimonious boofhead partner needs to follow. Since when is revenge part of SAS training?

Well I predicted she'd go home tomorrow night, so boooo! to that, but good riddance.
Now her sanctimonious boofhead partner needs to follow. Since when is revenge part of SAS training?

...haha!... now THAT is a bloody good question Meglos lol!... cheers.

LOVING
Luke
Jericho
Tessa
Jacqui

CAN'T STAND
Mark
Tara
Tully
Locky

THERE'S A...?
Michelle
Peter * (ok so you talk, doesn't make you likeable)
Odette
Anneliese

MOST USELESS PLAYER EVER?
Ben

SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED IN PUBLIC WEARING BUDGIE SMUGGLERS
Kent

STILL A DICKHEAD BUT THE LESSER OF SEVERAL EVILS
AK
Henry

Back