Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 3 Discussion

Hell of a fight from Tessa, she just did not give up tonight.

Happy she stayed.

Overall I want that turd Henry from the other tribe exposed first as a dog, then kicked out. What a wanker, trying to throw a challenge. Get him out.

Aw shit, if commentating is going to be all about the sweepstakes and not the show.

Enjoy people.

Now now.

tumblr_mf0wbidlcf1qbmftbo1_400.gif

Oh piffle. I lost count of evictions. This was number 3 not 2. No points for me :(

...haha!... when my mum was alive she always used to say that expression when she wanted a 'swear word'!... talk about a flashback qtkt!...lol!... thanks for that my sweet Vicar of Dibley... cheers.

Can someone please explain how these average looking chicks like El (last year) and Sam (this year) hook these brawny dudes and turn them into minions. Because what!?!

...because the only muscle that is not buffed on their bodies is between their ears... they are as dumb as planks that's why my friend... lol!... cheers.

Can someone please explain how these average looking chicks like El (last year) and Sam (this year) hook these brawny dudes and turn them into minions. Because what!?!
Only weird girls go for big lumpy dudes, big slow lumps...it is way more common for women to dislike big muscley types
Statistically women prefer even a Dad bod to gym guys
Also both Lee & Mark are fugly - so they are lucky to get anyone

Enjoyable episode.

Sam can join TullySarah on the "needs to go" bench, along with her creepy hookup. Is she supposed to be pretty too?
Tara is also pretty awful.
Tessa gained traction tonight, I think she's one to watch.
There still isn't a Michelle.
Tarzan isn't too bad, and points to Luke for being Jericho's straight doona.

Considering we've not really seen or heard from her before tonight she may well have the exit edit.

Or the latecomer who makes some big moves. We didn't see much of Phoebe in the first weeks of last season.[DOUBLEPOST=1501593186][/DOUBLEPOST]Henry is such a Benry.

...I just posted this on the sweepstakes thread and thought that I'd post it here too... I made this for myself but I thought that I'd share it with all of you too if you wish to use it... I still have trouble remembering who is on what team at this stage so I've created this for anyone that wishes to use it... just right click on it and save it to your desktop for reference if you wish like I do lol!... there's a horizontal version and a vertical version... cheers.

survivor-teams-jpg.53133

survivor-teams-2-jpg.53134

Only weird girls go for big lumpy dudes, big slow lumps...it is way more common for women to dislike big muscley types
Statistically women prefer even a Dad bod to gym guys
Also both Lee & Mark are fugly - so they are lucky to get anyone
Of course because you are a sapiosexual. I am too.

Reactions: kxk
...I just posted this on the sweepstakes thread and thought that I'd post it here too... I made this for myself but I thought that I'd share it with all of you too if you wish to use it... I still have trouble remembering who is on what team at this stage so I've created this for anyone that wishes to use it... just right click on it and save it to your desktop for reference if you wish like I do lol!... there's a horizontal version and a vertical version... cheers.

survivor-teams-jpg.53133

survivor-teams-2-jpg.53134
oh Stick that is fantastic, before I have to post my tips tomorrow. Quite surprised that I have lasted this long. Now I'm invested. Got many more loathes, than likes. Thanks to Timmy. I would have felt guilty if I abandoned it before.[DOUBLEPOST=1501598545][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope they go far. Luke didn't start out as one of my favourites but is growing on me, because I haven't seen him get angry at anyone, he doesn't take himself too seriously.
so disagree.

Back