Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 25 Discussion

Who's going to win immunity tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree. Tonight was the most human she has allowed us to see her. And I'm not talking about the family visit, because it's a given she's a good mother and I don't think that was ever in doubt. But in taking Jericho through, she recognised a worthy opponent, rather than taking an easier option who she could beat in a physical challenge. So props to her for that.

so it was great strategy for Jericho?

You should totes change your avatar from.....whoever that is.....to your new queen Michelle.

Um, his avatar is the one and only Miss Lynda Day from the Press Gang. She is kinda a big deal to 80's kids watching ABC in the late 80's and early 90's. Their typewriting skills back then were completely outstanding, and our girl Lynda knew her stuff

You should totes change your avatar from.....whoever that is.....to your new queen Michelle.

that is Lynda Day. the greatest fictional character of all time. Lynda Day is the main character of the greatest tv series of all time Press Gang, which was written by Stephen Moffatt. In this series it follows a group of young people who run a newspaper called the junior gazette. Throughout each episode you see Lynda, Spike, Kenny, Colin, and Sarah grow and change as they tackle issues both personal and professional.

funny-meerkat-falling-asleep-gif-01.gif
Yes, that's exactly what he looks like.

I'm sorry if you took offence. I do believe you only started supporting Michelle to get a reaction. However I thought you knew that and that was a game you were playing. If you genuinely did like her I apologise, and likewise if it hurt your feelings.

He has always stated here that he has no feelings, so no need to apologise really. Water off a ducks back for reepy.

If and when Jericho wins the endurance immunity challenge tomorrow, I won't be surprised if Tara pulls out the lolly jar.

She probably won't need to but it is a nice gesture.

That has to be one of the stupidest game moves I've seen for some time. I know Jericho fans will love it but I don't see it as a game move from someone who wants to win. Peter was very stupid as well going away with Michelle when they should have already tied up what their plan and story was. Jericho was basically making his pitch to the jury about how he can earn his way to win by surviving by making fire. Tara may have wanted to look like she was making a move, but making a stupid move isn't great. I think she's happy with second place.

Michelle definitely beat Jericho in the tribal council exchanges and I can imagine both Peter and Jericho not giving great final tribal speeches, but Jericho is more likely to win a physical immunity and is more liked on the jury than Michelle I think.

I did think Jericho was always under threat the last two episodes, the focus in the storyline on Peter was more because he won immunity this episode.

More filler at the start, with the family reunions. We were told none had had contact with the outside or 'loved ones', but I thought they had letters from home earlier in the season. I know I can forget some things but I'm not that forgetful or stupid.

We were told none had had contact with the outside or 'loved ones', but I thought they had letters from home earlier in the season. I know I can forget some things but I'm not that forgetful or stupid
Wasn't this the *fourth* time they had some contact with loved ones?

God I hope not! I don't think Pete can fluke a win on *that* challenge though, I'm confident Jericho has it. And then takes Tara to the finale as payback for saving him last night. He won't take Pete, he doesn't respect the goat gameplay.

He knows he can beat Peter too so it's not really an issue.

yeah but with Tara he's guaranteed to win in a much more crushing fashion. No one on the jury villa respects a goat like tara who shouldn't have even been in the final three and is only there because of production interference.

That has to be one of the stupidest game moves I've seen for some time. I know Jericho fans will love it but I don't see it as a game move from someone who wants to win. Peter was very stupid as well going away with Michelle when they should have already tied up what their plan and story was. Jericho was basically making his pitch to the jury about how he can earn his way to win by surviving by making fire. Tara may have wanted to look like she was making a move, but making a stupid move isn't great. I think she's happy with second place.

Michelle definitely beat Jericho in the tribal council exchanges and I can imagine both Peter and Jericho not giving great final tribal speeches, but Jericho is more likely to win a physical immunity and is more liked on the jury than Michelle I think.

I did think Jericho was always under threat the last two episodes, the focus in the storyline on Peter was more because he won immunity this episode.

More filler at the start, with the family reunions. We were told none had had contact with the outside or 'loved ones', but I thought they had letters from home earlier in the season. I know I can forget some things but I'm not that forgetful or stupid.

I think Michelle would have won over Jericho if they were both at F2. The jury are a bunch of game players so they are not going to pick who they like but rather who played the best game. In Michelle's jury villa both Luke and Sarah said that she played an amazing game. Listening to Tessa's jury boot interview, the jury are ready to be convinced by the the speeches at final tribal which means Michelle would have shined. She just has a way with words. Jericho is not as articulate or convincing as evident by the last tribal where Michelle won the verbal battle but not the fire battle.

Yep. The only one that benefited from this move was Jericho. This move from Tara just felt like she hadn't made any big moves all game and so she thought she will make this one to make her pitch to the jury stronger.

I think Michelle would have won over Jericho if they were both at F2. The jury are a bunch of game players so they are not going to pick who they like but rather who played the best game. In Michelle's jury villa both Luke and Sarah said that she played an amazing game. Listening to Tessa's jury boot interview, the jury are ready to be convinced by the the speeches at final tribal which means Michelle would have shined. She just has a way with words. Jericho is not as articulate or convincing as evident by the last tribal where Michelle won the verbal battle but not the fire battle.

Exactly, and she's relentless. Michelle could have outargued any of them on any point put to her. I'm very surprised they kept her around as long as they did, and that she was only out last night c/- that series of events. She was always a serious challenger for the win, because of her ability to articulate her gameplay, others' flaws, and her reasoning.

Yep. The only one that benefited from this move was Jericho. This move from Tara just felt like she hadn't made any big moves all game and so she thought she will make this one to make her pitch to the jury stronger.
Apparently Tara was spooked by what Tessa said the tribal previously about Tara being the least deserving to win. Jericho asking Tessa that question sowed the seeds for Tara booting out Michelle and basically saving Jericho's arse.

Back