Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 25 Discussion

Who's going to win immunity tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peter thought he was ruling the roost.......WRONG.
Michelle thought she could win a fire challenge.....WRONG.
Tara could actually win this whole thing.......RIGHT.

I love it when people who are overly confident haven't actually thought things through in their entirety.

Michelle flying her bitch flag caused her own demise. Bye Felicia.

...>>>>>PUBLIC NOTICE<<<<<...

...whoever DARES to either knock on my door... ring on my bell or call me on the phone tomorrow is DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!... so all are on notice!... do it at your own risk peoples!... :oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman:... just saying... cheers.

But she may fall off that rock first
I think it's a given that she will fall off the rock first.

Jericho will almost be obliged to take Tara to the final two if he wins or run the risk of looking like a complete prat, because she singlehandedly saved his ass tonight. Whether that is a suicidal move or a smart one who the hell knows. But at least she looked like she was playing some kind of move which is more than you can say for Peter (or Michelle) who let winning immunity go to his head so much that he didn't even realise he wasn't the one with the genuine power.

I listened to Tessa's jury eviction interview podcast today and she said that the jury are expecting to be swayed on who to vote for at final tribal so someone like Michelle who is good at talking has a good chance of winning if she gets there. Tessa also said she would probably vote in the order of Peter, Michelle, Jericho then Tara.

Proving that Jericho was exactly right to remove her.
I like her a lot, but it pained me that they were never on the same side.

Thank god then. I found her almost unbearable to watch, right til the end. The way she screeched at Jericho for doing what anyone in the game would do was the final straw.

I am so glad that she is gone. One of the most annoying contestants in the game this year. Plus, she was extremely rude in the manner that she spoke to Jericho. It made me quite angry.

I hope Pot Plant Peter is the next to go.

Back