Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 23 Discussion

Who is your least favourite remaining Survivor?

• Jericho

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Tara

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Locky

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Michelle

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Peter

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • They're all awful

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When they mention 2 potential targets, we know it will only be one of them.

Yes obviously they will go after one, but as I thought Jericho has to be on the radar after Locky. But neither Locky or Jericho seemed to see it. Jericho was behind Luke, Ziggy and Locky, now they've all gone he should be number one target.

Eh. I think three of the final four are little scrappers and I have to admire them for that. I would rather have seen a final four of Mark H, Tessa, Luke, and Mark the Rock W... but fuckwits fucked that up. I feel bad for not wanting Peter in the finals, as he seems a decent fellow, but any of the other three would be okay to win now, for me, given that's what we've got left!

Does anyone know if spoilers for the show are genuine?

Someone posted a boot list the other day and so far, it is happening how it is written. O_O

We're down to so few castaways that any 'spoilers' floating around could just be good luck rather than genuine insider info. After all from here there are only 24 different ways it could go down and if you actually watch the show those odds can be further improved.

Still you should totally let us know where you saw this boot list... I can't decide between my 4th and 3rd place picks. ;)

Some clever comments on facebook, I liked this one :D

Tara thinks the last vote will be for Pete, despite her vote not being read out yet
44FC657500000578-0-image-a-13_1507025148031.jpg

I think it's best to keep all spoilers talk to another thread or subforum, it has no place on episode threads. I don't care if a spoiler is surprising, expected or somewhere in between, true or fake, I have no interest it it.

I think it's best to keep all spoilers talk to another thread or subforum, it has no place on episode threads. I don't care if a spoiler is surprising, expected or somewhere in between, true or fake, I have no interest it it.

I hate them to pieces. The final two eps of the Bachelor were spoiled for me and the person who did it didn't even know they did it! It came from a place of assumption that we'd all read the spoilers, ie. Argh. I mean, they're called spoilers because they SPOIL THINGS, ffs!

There is no spoiler posted in here though.

Back