Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 18 Discussion

Y'all need to explain why you like Jericho. I've not really seen him make any plays. He's always second fiddle even though he thinks he's some general. I guess that could be called strategy but not one I think deserves to win. He's just coasting through.

Even though his little generals and armies game is ridic, I find him hilarious and quite a lovable character. He comes across to me as playful rather than cocky, and I love his sassiness, such as when Jarrad asked him to underline his vote. He's also in the top two or three in physical challenges.

You more of a Mark H kind of guy?

Only if he got those dollar dollar bills y'all.
And a short life expectancy.

That's perfectly fine. It would be such a boring world if we all find the same guys cute as per say.

Boring for you perhaps, but I'd be keeping ~busy.

tumblr_nlhv0jd8kh1qkr2jio1_500.gif

Even though his little generals and armies game is ridic, I find him hilarious and quite a lovable character. He comes across to me as playful rather than cocky, and I love his sassiness, such as when Jarrad asked him to underline his vote. He's also in the top two or three in physical challenges.

Oh I definitely wouldn't call him cocky. Playful... yeah I can see that. And I'll give him his challenge skills but I still don't think he's got any great game play. He's much like Ziggy in that regard.

Jericho, Ziggy, and Peter are the ones left who've yet to make any moves that wow me.

shit. these threads are like the show.

Now, now. Don't go going off in a huff again. I actually enjoy your input the majority of the time and I noted your absence. However, these threads are like they've always been on this forum - show talk and banter. Tonight's show has ended and now we're all a few drinks in and having a banter. But as always you can scroll or if all you're looking for is pure edgic and analysis there are other places you can get it from.

You don't need to be making these comments in every thread, rather you should be enjoying this place for what it is.

Now it's way past my bed time so I bid you good night.

:)

^^ agreed. The "live" threads for shows here are what we have instead of a chat room, which BBBA hasn't had since sometime when Big Brother was still on Ten. We chat, we have a laugh (and a drink or two) and then it's on to the next show. If this was my website we would have a live chat room. But the site is pretty much on life support and we should probably all be grateful it's still here at all.

I kind of wish it was more than just live talk for those who don't watch live.

Anyway Jericho is still very dumb, he was just bailed out that time by Sarah.

Tribals are kind of boring still as it's all the host trying to get people to say something and they hardly do. I'd like a twist in one rather than just some artificial twist the producers put in.

Sarah said she put on a front at the auction, I expect she wasn't that happy though. At the auction I thought the first one should have been bad as most go for that thinking it will be good. A couple of bad ones rather than one would have increased the drama a bit more. And yet more messages from home, why? I'm not sure I've seen rocks used before, normally it's first who says 500 gets it.

At the auction I thought the first one should have been bad as most go for that thinking it will be good. A couple of bad ones rather than one would have increased the drama a bit more. And yet more messages from home, why? I'm not sure I've seen rocks used before, normally it's first who says 500 gets it.
Quite often in the US version the first item is low key, like a beer and pretzels or something.

And yes, Tully was lucky it wasn't an octopus smoothie or something. They should have done that.

Totally agree, in an auction if you bid $500 and no-one can bid higher, that should have been the end of it.

I felt the auction was mis-managed a bit. As mentioned, letting two people bid 500 for one item, a lack of really bad items (Tully's wasn't that bad, some got nothing), and especially Luke's eat everything reward, which was unnecessary, and seemed designed to annoy the others, which somehow it didn't, even though it couldn't go to a bigger gloater.

I really hope Tessa takes it out. Recently she's gone from being on the absolute bottom, to taking on all of the major power players who were gunning for her. She has managed to win immunity, create a new alliance, charm several key players away from their original alliance, and take out the biggest threat and his idol.

I really hope Tessa takes it out. Recently she's gone from being on the absolute bottom, to taking on all of the major power players who were gunning for her. She has managed to win immunity, create a new alliance, charm several key players away from their original alliance, and take out the biggest threat and his idol.

Tessa is the new Henry & she IMO won't last too much longer.

Especially the way she acted when Henry was booted. Yes she got a top player out but there wasn't a need for them to 'high five' & holla each other.

True. She has played some of the players from a very untenuous position. Some aspects of her game though have been weak in my opinion. Once again, I can't stand people that blab others plans or secrets when you've been generously made privy to them. It's low act. She won't win an ethical game, however most of the jury won't have seen these low moves. They need to get rid of her, she's dangerous. Surprisingly good at challenges and more than willing to throw anyone under the bus to get herself ahead. She's kind of the devil in sheep's clothing. I don't think she'll make it to the end personally, as they will wake up to her eventually.

Jarrad asked this question

Jarrad Seng · 4:49 apparently you used to run around samatau camp trying to spank ben, yelling out 'come to daddy!' until he complained and you were given a final warning by the producers. is this true or just another yoga lie?

It hasn't been answered yet. lol

Back