Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 17 Discussion

@Veronica2005 @Desertsands @davidftw @nutmeg @Meglos and @Khun Khun all have crabs, Sticky.

They're mostly at the bottom of the chart which really doesn't help my position! :eek:

I have no idea why but if you changed the rules to give everyone crabs, then I thank you :D[DOUBLEPOST=1505734495][/DOUBLEPOST]
...Tara's lost heaps of weight hasn't she?... but... her face is still the same eh?... cheers.

No cure for resting bitch face.

I have no idea why but if you changed the rules to give everyone crabs
The decision was made before the crabs appeared. What's worse, immediately prior to the crabs, Locky was entering the water with the snorkel on.. it really should have been fish. Dammit!

I don't know what I'm basing this on, but I totally got the impression while Michelle was bitching... I mean talking to camera tonight, that if there's anyone who is running directly from one player to another dobbing on who has idols and who is voting for who, it would be her.

No cure for resting bitch face.
Not that I like her or her game play, but I saw an interview with her on RUOK day, her dad committed suicide under a year before she went onto Survivor (I got the impression it was a few months) she hasn't used it (unlike Fairplay Henry) so I've changed my opinion of her a bit, still a bogan, but so naive about this game she signed up for.

Not that I like her or her game play, but I saw an interview with her on RUOK day, her dad committed suicide under a year before she went onto Survivor (I got the impression it was a few months) she hasn't used it (unlike Fairplay Henry) so I've changed my opinion of her a bit, still a bogan, but so naive about this game she signed up for.

That is sad. Yes, kudos to her for not using it as a sob story.

I'm at least a bit reassured by what @sav0001 said earlier, that tomorrow's elimination
Tessa or Peter
as they are totally on the bottom and in no way would be the promised third blindside. So hopefully it's one of the other power players.

Not that I like her or her game play, but I saw an interview with her on RUOK day, her dad committed suicide under a year before she went onto Survivor (I got the impression it was a few months) she hasn't used it (unlike Fairplay Henry) so I've changed my opinion of her a bit, still a bogan, but so naive about this game she signed up for
Oh how awful. It must have made it so much harder being in that mindset. Especially when they have had not one but two letters from home episodes.. it would feel kind of cruel tbh.

...that is very sad for her I agree and yes kudos for her not playing on it either... it takes a tough person to just move on from that and I can see now why she lost it with the 'letters from home' stuff too because her family are dearer to her now that her father has gone... but as a contestant on the show she is just such a pain to watch regardless... somebody that was actually 'Survivor material' missed out on a spot with a person that has absolutely no idea about the game or how to play it... for that and other irritations... I can't stand her...

...but what has really turned me against her is that stupid smug grin and nastiness behind it when she gets her way... getting rid of someone because tactically they are a threat is one thing... getting rid of someone to 'settle old scores' is just nastiness at it's height... she comes across as just a downright nasty person when she does that... I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her in the real world that's for sure... cheers.

...presumably won't be Locky either because they keep pushing him as the biggest target. Gah.

Yeah, they are trying too hard to set him up as a threat. So it will probably be someone else, who may become apparent if they suddenly get a lot of facetime tomorrow night, like Odette did in her final episode. Or they could pull off a proper blindside without giving it all away in the editing, but I doubt they have the subtlety.

...but what has really turned me against her is that stupid smug grin and nastiness behind it when she gets her way... getting rid of someone because tactically they are a threat is one thing... getting rid of someone to 'settle old scores' is just nastiness at it's height... she comes across as just a downright nasty person when she does that... I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her in the real world that's for sure... cheers.
Yes, Locky and Henry do that too, they just don't show it and gun for the target all the same.

Yeah, they are trying too hard to set him up as a threat. So it will probably be someone else, who may become apparent if they suddenly get a lot of facetime tomorrow night, like Odette did in her final episode. Or they could pull off a proper blindside without giving it all away in the editing, but I doubt they have the subtlety.
No need to doubt. They don't.

Yes, Locky and Henry do that too, they just don't show it and gun for the target all the same.

...yes that's true Tuttle but both of them are smart enough to not show it or just get verbal diarrhea whenever the camera zooms onto them as Tara does... everyone at tribal sees her doing that smug grin so openly at all times so that will catch up with her eventually... when Locky and her were the 'King and Queen' in their tribe that was the most unbearable time of it all... she still does it now even though her and Locky are at the bottom of the pecking order now... she's just too stupid to realise it that's all lol!... cheers.

...yes that's true Tuttle but both of them are smart enough to not show it or just get verbal diarrhea whenever the camera zooms onto them as Tara does... everyone at tribal sees her doing that smug grin so openly at all times so that will catch up with her eventually... when Locky and her were the 'King and Queen' in their tribe that was the most unbearable time of it all... she still does it now even though her and Locky are at the bottom of the pecking order now... she's just too stupid to realise it that's all lol!... cheers.
Yeah, that was why I brought up the RUOK day thing, maybe she would have been better at playing the game if she didn't feel the need to connect with people so much. Not our problem for sure, but a little bit of insight into why people act the way they do when they do kind of helps acceptance a bit. I got nothing with Henry or Locky, just wannabe high flying pricks.

Yeah, that was why I brought up the RUOK day thing, maybe she would have been better at playing the game if she didn't feel the need to connect with people so much. Not our problem for sure, but a little bit of insight into why people act the way they do when they do kind of helps acceptance a bit. I got nothing with Henry or Locky, just wannabe high flying pricks.

...haha!... I totally understand where you're coming from Tuttle lol!... cheers.

I don't mind Tara. That's a sad thing to live with. I hope someone more on the little Aussie battler/bogan side of things wins. I don't care much really for any of them other than Luke; have gone right off Tessa, so I'd say, purely on human factor, Tara wouldn't be a bad second choice for me to win.

It'll probably be some fuckwit, though.

I don't mind Tara. That's a sad thing to live with. I hope someone more on the little Aussie battler/bogan side of things wins. I don't care much really for any of them other than Luke; have gone right off Tessa, so I'd say, purely on human factor, Tara wouldn't be a bad second choice for me to win.

I am hoping for Jericho or Tully to win. They would be great.

A fuckwit like tara?

Back