Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 17 Discussion

But can she be booted.
They haven't really explained it, but presumably she can cancel the person's immunity from the challenge (i.e. before they vote) and/or after voting if someone pulls out a hidden idol before votes are read out. She has the other half of the idol she can play as a regular immunity idol as well so she's quite safe.

They haven't really explained it, but presumably she can cancel the person's immunity from the challenge (i.e. before they vote) and/or after voting if someone pulls out a hidden idol before votes are read out. She has the other half of the idol she can play as a regular immunity idol as well so she's quite safe.

Don't they ask for idols after they've voted though?

So I'd assume it'll go like this:

1. Vote.
2. Pags asks for idols.
3. Idol used.
4. Idol cancelled.
5. Everyone is shook.
-Next Day-
6. Ziggy uses idol to save herself from the angry mob.

Don't they ask for idols after they've voted though?

So I'd assume it'll go like this:

1. Vote.
2. Pags asks for idols.
3. Idol used.
4. Idol cancelled.
5. Everyone is shook.
-Next Day-
6. Ziggy uses idol to save herself from the angry mob.
Well yes, but she can also presumably cancel out the immunity idol from the challenge before voting because "you can't vote for X"

...bwahahaha!... I would have too lol!... (I've gotta have a beer with your hubby one day nutmeg... I've just got too!... lol!)... cheers.
heehee, you would be very welcome, he always laughs whenever I tell him something "Mr Stickyfingers" says.
BTW, he wants to know how your fingers got so sticky
0h boy, lol

Back