• Lizard

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hippo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unicorn

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not from The Muppet Show but still Muppets, in one of the wonderfully imaginative skits on Sesame Street

...haha!... I saw that clip quite a number of times when I was making your Avatar Meglos lol!... that's a great skit isn't it?... cheers.

...look I know that this is totally unrelated to Survivor but I just cannot NOT post this... the second version just cracks me up so much lol!... I'll stop after this post I promise... cheers.

I like how we all go a bit crazy at the end of the thread. Might as well send it off in style before slipping back into "serious" mode for the next episode.

...haha!... that's how I see it too Meglos... why not have the bit of fun at the end?... after all... we are sharing these things with the people that we're enjoying to at that precise moment eh?... besides... we've already talked that night's episode to death by then too... lol!... cheers.

I never notice the music!

In these kind of shows you get used to the music in the background. But when it's ratcheted up at key moments (end of challenge, final vote) I notice it because it spoils what the result will be seconds before you see it.

I wonder if Sofitel can be all 'vote out Luke' at tribal or they got to be quiet.

When you have another tribe sitting in I wouldn't expect them to be able to speak, it's not their tribal. It's like the jury sitting on the side, they have to be quiet.

I'm with Jericho - get rid of Peter!

Because he was my pick to go tonight

Peter has always annoyed me, I'm happy to see big players stay and people who are so ineffectual go. As he said in this episode he basically depended on Sarah.

Jesus, Tara spills EVERYTHING....

She always does, I think it's been a theme. Even earlier in this episode she was telling Jericho the plan, or spilling things to Sarah (from what I remember).

This did feel like a twist to save someone in two ways, one it's allowing one out of the tribe and secondly there's no vote. Luke did seem in some danger with Tara apparently turning.

When Peter started to look wobbly on the mutiny situation I think Sarah should have stood up. But if the others want Luke out still he could still go, he's only got Jericho for sure (who seems like his puppet). In the edit of the tribal Sarah seemed very on the defensive, sometimes you need to go on the attack. Earlier on she said after hearing Luke was gunning for her that she now had an excuse to go for him. It doesn't work like that on Survivor, you have to make the first move.

They did so bad in the immunity it made me wonder if it was thrown.

I'm glad Michelle is shown to be playing more now. My problem is that it took her so long to get into action.

With the blindfold caller tasks I'm sure they must set it up so the caller's voices are different pitches and can easily be told apart.

The host defaulted to the standard Probst 'up for grabs' now, instead of the 'in play' he always used on immunity challenges last season. It did feel before that he did slight word changes to try and make out he wasn't totally copying.

In these kind of shows you get used to the music in the background. But when it's ratcheted up at key moments (end of challenge, final vote) I notice it because it spoils what the result will be seconds before you see it.

Yes, I understand this is the effect it's having on people, but I seriously pay it so little attention I rarely hear it at all, and it's never bothered me at key moments as my brain, highly occupied with other things, manages to tune it out. Handy!

I did notice it in the first Aus season, though, as it was so loud you couldn't hear Pags or the dialogue during many of the early episodes. This year, I just tune it out.

Back