• Lizard

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hippo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unicorn

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still reading tonight's comments so I had no idea if anyone would agree with me or not, I'm so glad this forum is the voice of sanity, haha. I bet on facebook or wherever it will be all "wow what a twist" and "Go Tara!"

...it must be a funny feeling when you catch up to posts from being a half hour or a couple of hours behind and read that you've written something so similar at times I imagine?... lol!...

...all you have to remember Meglos is that Facebook and Twitter is the 'pretend cyber world of what people think that the world SHOULD BE' and that on these forums it's the 'down to Earth REAL world of what it REALLY IS' lol!... we say it on here as it is... they play along with all of the bullshit hype... as we already do on here... KEEP IT REAL FOLKS!... that's why I only ever post on these forums only my friend... lol!... cheers.

After all those crabs tonight....I wondered if they ever do read forums at 10 coincidence I'm sure
Anyway, did a google to see if we come up as Aussie survivor...and nuh
But 2 other things do if you are interested...
this looks sporadic https://disqus.com/home/channel/rtvfanaticsunite/topics/australian-survivor/

this is amusing https://au.reddit.com/r/survivor/comments/6z7bhy/aus_australian_survivor_2017_live_discussion/

Luke's going to look really weird in Sarah's hot-pants if she goes home, though

Thunderbirds, fucking hell, line of the season goes to JLP

Honestly, the true STARS of Channel 10 tonight:

kingsman-choose-a-puppy-12.jpg

firth-kingsman.jpeg

Sorry La Pags!

Thanks for the chat tonight people. I was getting a bit worked up at some of the frustrating twists in the episode, but it's great to debrief afterwards reading all the comments.

...haha!... I always see these 'LIVE' events while the show is on to be great 'therapy' for me Meglos... it releases so many frustrations that build up within me when they do such stupid things a times lol!... it's like having mini 'TV rages' at times... and... all you wonderful people keep me so well grounded with the honesty in everyone's posts... I love it!... cheers.

I quite liked her until tonight when she drove me up the fucking wall. Still, she adds colour. There are some seriously dull people cast this season - and I include I'm a model in that!

...haha!... I'm glad that someone else has mentioned 'I'm a model' that Sarah is now saying every 5 fuggin' minutes lol!... she's just as bad if not worse than SASsman Mark mentioning that he was in the Army every 10 fuggin' minutes lol!... as I've said before now... she'd have to be just a 'hand' or 'foot' model only surely?... come on!... cheers.

Back