• Lizard

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hippo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unicorn

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tara is like THE worst Survivor player I've ever seen. She has no concept of when to keep her trap shut. She just blabs, and blabs, and blabs, and there is generally absolutely no reasoning behind the blabbing whatsoever except to get her mug on TV. Add the fact that she shouldn't even be there (given she was voted OUT) and thus I find her very presence infuriating. BE GONE FROM MY TV YOU MANKY BIG MOUTH LOL

...it's everything that you just described and more kxk... enjoy watching it... and you too Desertsands... you won't be disappointed... (some violence in it though)... cheers.

Off topic: Yay Eggsy! I love this film. Colin Firth kills it in this (literally and figuratively). **rainbow brain explosion**

I love it ....action man Mr Darcy is divine.....how the hell did I miss this? So many great guys in it - who are adults

The bar fight is my fave. I find crazy stylized violence strangely alluring. I don't know why but I laugh and squeal.

...you're right about Colin firth davidftw... he does make the movie... I like Michael Cain in any movie whatsoever and just love him in this but won't say anymore in case we spoil it for others lol!... cheers.

Tara is like THE worst Survivor player I've ever seen. She has no concept of when to keep her trap shut. She just blabs, and blabs, and blabs, and there is generally absolutely no reasoning behind the blabbing whatsoever except to get her mug on TV. Add the fact that she shouldn't even be there (given she was voted OUT) and thus I find her very presence infuriating. BE GONE FROM MY TV YOU MANKY BIG MOUTH LOL

...I so agree with you about Tara... did she even bother to watch ANY episodes of ANY Survivor season EVER?... methinks not somehow... just like half of them on this show... she does my head in even more than any of the others... I hope that she goes tomorrow night at least... cheers

God, what a mess. It really pisses me off when Jonathan diverts from the format and throws some random "twist" in. So we get yet another non-elimination episode, and I feel conned.
Exactly, the main point of watching is to see "who will be voted out tonight". And this would have been the most interesting vote all season... except they buggered it up with this stupid twist. Gah.

Ew no, not Jarrad

Win please Jericho!

...I actually think that Jarrad is one clued up little individual to be honest Affable... he's played it really smart so far... he's laid low and kept himself in the middle of the pack and has more or less encouraged his invisible edit... I believe that he is one of the few to play by a predetermined gameplan of his and is sticking to it... his alliances within the tribes are always completely neutral if you look closely at his gameplay... if he doesn't win it he will most likely be in it towards the last 5 in my opinion anyway... I really like Jarrad... actually... he the ONLY one that I like now lol!... cheers.

Exactly, the main point of watching is to see "who will be voted out tonight". And this would have been the most interesting vote all season... except they buggered it up with this stupid twist. Gah.

Yes, the vote tonight would have been a game-changer, but now they can lie their way out of it and claim they weren't voting for so-and-so. It's just a really unnecessary obstacle.

If there was any logic in the world then my pick TARA should have gone after blabbing the tribe's life story in front of everyone. Seriously, she's one of the worst players on Survivor ever.

...haha!... two trains chugging along the same track there folks!... and so true on both occasions... lol!... cheers.

Back