Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 13 Discussion

...**sigh**... yet another complete shit result... these tribal members are complete fugwits!... I reckon that Locky's paranoia and insecurities got Michelle over the line... and... Jarrad just got shown voting for Ben!... what a turncoat!... that's so disappointing for me!... cheers.

...**sigh**... yet another complete shit result... these tribal members are complete fugwits!... I reckon that Locky's paranoia and insecurities got Michelle over the line... and... Jarrad just got shown voting for Ben!... what a turncoat!... that's so disappointing for me!... cheers.
He was always on Ben's side. Edit: forget that, I just realised he voted for Ben.

...I can't believe that I'm saying this but apart from Jarrad (grrrrr!... bad boy!)... there is only one other person that I actually like now... it's.... it's... (I don't want to say it... it's embarrassing)... it's... HENRY!... there!... I've said it!... I just find all of the others to be so completely boring... as boring as Bat shit!... cheers.

Locky is the absolute tool of the season though. I can't believe the way they are pandering to him. Oh Locky is our leader, whatever he says goes! And all it takes is the tiniest hint that someone might not like him, and he throws his toys out of the pram and changes his vote.

Ben pretty much voted himself out. It takes a special effort to lose to someone as repulsive as Michelle!

...Ben was damned if he spoke or damned if he didn't... with Michelle and her hysterics he never had a chance... what saddens me is that all of the others in that tribe were so easily swayed by her hysterical babblings... the intelligence level between the entire tribe is not very high methinks!... they really are so clueless... cheers.

...Ben was damned if he spoke or damned if he didn't... with Michelle and her hysterics he never had a chance... what saddens me is that all of the others in that tribe were so easily swayed by her hysterical babblings... the intelligence level between the entire tribe is not very high methinks!... they really are so clueless... cheers.

And with Ben gorn I lose my medivac pick. He seemed so fragile!

Back