Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 12 Discussion

What will happen is that they will vote Tara out and then JLP will go:

Sorry guys, you can't vote Tara out.

And then the tribe will be like: wtf? is it some kind of non-elim episode?

And JLP will go:

Tara has to win. That is what production have decreed.

And the tribe will go: No this is bullshit.

And then JLP will suddenly shoot lasers out of his eyes at the tribe. The tribe gets out of the way in time. But the laser eyes of JLP continue to cut into the earth until finally the gates of hell are open. Flames lick the stars and a million demons come pouring out. AK, along with other tribemates, starts to fight demons with his sword. Eventually they gain victory by making the demons retreat back.

But Tara still stays and wins everything.

What will happen is that they will vote Tara out and then JLP will go:

Sorry guys, you can't vote Tara out.

And then the tribe will be like: wtf? is it some kind of non-elim episode?

And JLP will go:

Tara has to win. That is what production have decreed.

And the tribe will go: No this is bullshit.

And then JLP will suddenly shoot lasers out of his eyes at the tribe. The tribe gets out of the way in time. But the laser eyes of JLP continue to cut into the earth until finally the gates of hell are open. Flames lick the stars and a million demons come pouring out. AK, along with other tribemates, starts to fight demons with his sword. Eventually they gain victory by making the demons retreat back.

But Tara still stays and wins everything.

...I love reepbot world... you're imagination is so wonderous my friend... have you ever written your thoughts into a novel or short stories reepbot?... if not... you may be missing your calling my friend... cheers.

Back