Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 12 Discussion

No, school kids on The Project talking about Fathers' Day, very cute

...oh okay Timmy... have you seen that other show though?... some of the things that they can do is mind blowing... at some of their ages when I was a kid I was proud of the fact that I could pick my nose and scratch my arse without mixing the two processes up lol!... cheers.

Remember we're looking for second animal tonight.

Time for me to tune out as it doesn't start for another half hour here so I need to avoid spoilers, hopefully this will be a good episode.

...oh okay Timmy... have you seen that other show though?... some of the things that they can do is mind blowing... at some of their ages when I was a kid I was proud of the fact that I could pick my nose and scratch my arse without mixing the two processes up lol!... cheers.
I haven't seen it tbh

I'm taping it too, it's ok filler for when nothing else is on.

OMG sticky I nearly posted that as well![DOUBLEPOST=1504431109][/DOUBLEPOST]OK remember we are looking for the second animal shot tonight, call whatever you see!

Back