Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 12 Discussion

I expected Ziggy to say she had the superidol to nullify someone's immunity idol but not to reveal she had an immunity idol herself. That's what it seemed to be set up for and it wouldn't have probably caused that much suspicion. I thought it was much riskier just keeping everything secret and saying she couldn't say anything about it. It could just put a bigger target on her.

Another tribe swap and it ended up scuppering AK's game. The tribal seemed to go on too long as they didn't have a lot to say however much the host tried to prompt them. And the music during the vote reveal told us who was gone before it happened. It wasn't a surprise to me, but I think they need to use the music more delayed at least. Probst doesn't do it perfectly he tends to delay before the final vote that's revealed, but the over the top use of the music was annoying to me.

So glad Luke and Jericho are still on the same tribe.

I'm kind of tired seeing them together, can't see Jericho play as much for one thing. So a split, if in a fair swap keeping the balance, wouldn't have been that bad.

I actually like Luke with his chaotic game play. It'll be interesting to see how long he lasts.

My feeling with Luke is that, with all these rather confident confessionals he's had from the start, he might just miss out before the end. He's got to be built up for a fall eventually.

I think last night showed why it is so important to lay low during the first few weeks of Australian Survivor.

It's the same with the US one, those who play hard early often go early. Though AK lasted longer than you'd think. But you do need people playing from the start to make earlier episodes more interesting, so for the show it's not a bad thing.

Is it just me or was AK more generous with his comments re Tara than she was re him?

I thought she was being more honest than AK.

My feeling with Luke is that, with all these rather confident confessionals he's had from the start, he might just miss out before the end. He's got to be built up for a fall eventually.

[/QUOTE]
I agree and his fall may be the hardest for being so confident.

Back