Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 12 Discussion

Like we need Luke and Tara getting more arrogant? They have no physical power - AK was the only one with any strength left with them and they aren't smart so they can't win challenges. Stupid Sarah and Odette - they could have got themselves out of this shit show. Tara has zero value, and Luke is a moron

Like we need Luke and Tara getting more arrogant? They have no physical power - AK was the only one with any strength left with them and they aren't smart so they can't win challenges. Stupid Sarah and Odette - they could have got themselves out of this shit show. Tara has zero value, and Luke is a moron

Hahaha outstanding analysis.

You want to reach through the tv and smack these morons around. hopeless cant see more than a day in advance, even less.

Thanks Mr Sticky and Timmy. Skated on to the couch just about five minutes after the show began. It has made this so much fun. Apologies Tim, my friend Mary is in hospital so I go to see her as often as
I can.now Timmy where to you go for food and what do you eat? Just curious and hoot you make a vodka melon??

Thanks Mr Sticky and Timmy. Skated on to the couch just about five minutes after the show began. It has made this so much fun. Apologies Tim, my friend Mary is in hospital so I go to see her as often as
I can.now Timmy where to you go for food and what do you eat? Just curious and hoot you make a vodka melon??
My pleasure, DS. I hope Mary will be ok.

There is a local market just around the corner and lots of street carts with BBQ fish, chicken, pork, and the night market a block away with shish kebab sticks and seafood and all sorts. And pretty much everything comes with rice ofc. And then there are the restaurants and bars with western food, pizza, burgers.. and all sorts.

My wodkamelon drink is exactly that. I cut up a watermelon, de-seed it, and puree it in the blender, just add ice and vodka. Yummy and very refreshing. Perfect for the heat here. :)

I know I'm in the minority but AK was my favourite from the start and he was actually becoming more attractive as the weight fell off him and I found him quite charismatic. I'm devastated that he was voted out and it was even more annoying with Tara's gloating like she orchestrated it. Luke totally had control of that...but to be fair, Tara's propaganda and gossip about AK probably played a part.
I actually like Luke with his chaotic game play. It'll be interesting to see how long he lasts.

You can always seem tell who is going.

They always seem to show the votes of who the viewers think are going first.

And they give away that last vote, like say, another vote for AK rather than Tara, with the ramping up of the dramatic music and the minute-long pause. I wish they wouldn't signpost it so much and leave it as an actual surprise.

Tara is deluding herself if she thinks she's in a good position now. Luke just happened to hate AK more, but Tara is in no way part of the alliance. I predict that the only person Luke has any loyalty to is Jericho, and he will slit everyone else's throats with a huge grin on his face, whenever he decides it.

Oh and judging by the next time trailer, Ziggy is crap at zagame.

Back