Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 10 Discussion

I think the obvious reason Luke would want to take Michelle further is that she is easy to win against at the end. That's an area she was competing with Kent over in that tribe and so another reason she wanted him gone I expect, unless she really is just playing personal.

i think this episode was setting us up for sarah, Annalise, Tara, and Oddette to take out Luke's alliance in the future.

In the 24 days Kent lost 19kg.

Apparently they aren't showing people being injured in the challenges. Apparently Jacqui left with a unidentified broken arm, and Kent had some finger injury. US Survivor tends to thrive on that stuff, but the AU version simply pretends it hasn't happened.
You could see he'd lost the weight. But almost 1kg/day on a show where they get given rice... wow.

...I'm pretty sure that he gave Jericho just the clue to the idol that he had already found too... he's too selfish for it to be anything else methinks Meglos... someone mentioned it last night somewhere too if my memory serves me right... so it's not just us two thinking it only I imagine... cheers.

...I'm pretty sure that he gave Jericho just the clue to the idol that he had already found too... he's too selfish for it to be anything else methinks Meglos... someone mentioned it last night somewhere too if my memory serves me right... so it's not just us two thinking it only I imagine... cheers.

That's what I thought when I saw it as well. It would really have made more sense telling us his plan in the edit. I didn't see the preview spoiler there apparently was until it was mentioned in the thread before it was shown, though it didn't turn out important in the episode anyway as nothing was even explained. It just acted as another teaser, but within the actual episode. It's possible it may not even turn out that important in the game anyway, the producers are flogging it a bit too much to try and create suspense.

I've been thinking about this (I know, get a life...)
What exactly did Henry give Jericho? Was it just the clue to the idol that he's already found? In which case he's messing with their minds, rather than trying to build alliances.
Mind fuckery for sure.
There was no way too for any of Samatau to find the idol as it was on the far side (oh how I miss the Far Side, but I digress) of the course and only an Asaga person could've found it.

It has happened in Survivor USA twice that I know of, once the thief went thru someones bag and took the idol, and once when the thief followed the idol holder to where he buried it, and dug it up, and yes if you can steal it, its yours, in USA.

It definitely happened in the South African version. In the US version two women literally wrestled over an idol at a reward challenge, I think production had to step in to sort it out. I have a feeling that after that idols were more strictly owned on the US version and you couldn't just take an idol from someone.

With the interest in medivacs here and Jericho's rather unrestrained eating at the reward it might be worth pointing out that recently a US Survivor was medivaced after having over-eaten at a reward (though he was an old guy).

Back