Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 10 Discussion

Awww, the elite white middle-aged male who wants a bloke to win couldn't hang in there, poor Kent. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I liked him, but not disappointed to see him go. He'd be well off, doesn't need the cash. Plus he's got a hot new bod for his age, so he's still come out on top. And he nearly went week one, so good effort.

This is the first season for me of Survivor. Now I would not have done this except Mr Sticky kinda challenged me as I did him with Batchie. Surprise, surprise, I'm kind of irritable with Batchie, but loving Survivor. And thankyou Timmy, your tipping game makes it much more fun, even if I suck badly. The best thing for me is the pretty positive little community. I know that it is not real, but it does make it much more fun, so to all of you thankyou. you do seem such fun loving people most of the time. I'll keep the ancient iPad in play until this is over, so that I can keep the few points that I have. But Beachsands might lurk.

This is the first season for me of Survivor. Now I would not have done this except Mr Sticky kinda challenged me as I did him with Batchie. Surprise, surprise, I'm kind of irritable with Batchie, but loving Survivor. And thankyou Timmy, your tipping game makes it much more fun, even if I suck badly. The best thing for me is the pretty positive little community. I know that it is not real, but it does make it much more fun, so to all of you thankyou. you do seem such fun loving people most of the time. I'll keep the ancient iPad in play until this is over, so that I can keep the few points that I have. But Beachsands might lurk.
I'm real, and I'm pretty sure most of us are. A couple are questionable though, lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lol thanks, I am glad you are enjoying. Feel free to switch to Beachsands and I'll update it in the spreadsheet.

I'm real, and I'm pretty sure most of us are. A couple are questionable though, lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

...oi!... you leave me out of this!... lol!... I think that I'm real... am I?... all the voices in my head tell me that I am... (except one... but don't listen to him... he's just an obnoxious git)... oh hang on... am I that one?... oh bugger!... I'm confused now... so... um... yeah!... I'll shut up now... cheers.

i don't know what henry is so worried about, all he needs to do is help the pink tribe crush the immunity challenges until the merge. and from that moment on he is on his own like the rest of them.

...he's not quite on his own reepbot... he still has that idol in his shorts lol!... cheers.

They couldn't have made Michelle a more unlikeable creature if they tried. In summary: she's a lazy, bitchy, stuck up, deflector and that's just what the producers allow us to know. Damn, she doomed.

See ya, Kent. You were supposed to go next week.

Urgh, so many players remaining that suck so bad. They are making me barrack for AK, what in the hell....

They couldn't have made Michelle a more unlikeable creature if they tried. In summary: she's a lazy, bitchy, stuck up, deflector and that's just what the producers allow us to know. Damn, she doomed.

See ya, Kent. You were supposed to go next week.

Urgh, so many players remaining that suck so bad. They are making me barrack for AK, what in the hell....

what about Tessa?

Back