Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 1 Discussion

...yup!... bye Joan... ironically it was not solving the puzzle that killed you... 'puzzle master' indeed!... I wonder if she goes to the losers 'love shack' like they did last year now?... cheers.

Whew! Made it Kent. At least now I can watch a full episode with him in it.
Didn't we just have one?[DOUBLEPOST=1501413511][/DOUBLEPOST]
...yup!... bye Joan... ironically it was not solving the puzzle that killed you... 'puzzle master' indeed!... I wonder if she goes to the losers 'love shack' like they did last year now?... cheers.
The "ponderosa" is for jury members.

Do you really think anyone else on that tribe could have done it. That puzzle was luck, not skill.

...I agree... it was more luck than skill... what I was getting at was that Joan thought that being a self proclaimed 'puzzle master' (she sure told everyone so throughout the day) she naturally thought at the beginning of the day that she would never be voted out at all thinking that everyone would want to keep her in for that reason alone... but... she went mainly because the others didn't like her scheming to ditch Kent as far as I'm concerned... but regardless... she's gone anyway lol!... cheers.

Well, I enjoyed that! See you all tomorrow.
Yep. Surprised that I am too. So much fun. Note to self. I'm going to have wifi by this time next week. BTW does anyone know how you can get your password back on this forum? I've an antique iPad and am changing device and service provider. Words can not convey how angry I am with telraless.

...well I really enjoyed that first episode... I like Jarrad /Peter and Mark H and of course my doofus Adam... I don't like A.K. /Henry /Luke /Mark W /Sarah or Tara so far... but they're 'early days' as they say so far eh?... lol!... thanks for the fun peoples... cheers.

Yep. Surprised that I am too. So much fun. Note to self. I'm going to have wifi by this time next week. BTW does anyone know how you can get your password back on this forum? I've an antique iPad and am changing device and service provider. Words can not convey how angry I am with telraless.

...you may have to PM some of the Admins to find out I guess Desertsands?... I'd go with either 'Brekkie' or 'Marquisite' if any... cheers.

Surely there's a forgot my password option? So long as you have access to your email you should be able to reset it.

Back