Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Week 1 - Episode 1 & 2 Discussion

the Theorist

Over-thinker. Over-analyser. Over-complainer.
Awesome site donor
Survivor2016.png

Australian Survivor sees 24 tough and tenacious people marooned on a tropical island with little more than the clothes on their backs and the drive to be the sole survivor.

The spectacular new family entertainment series is set on the stunning and rugged South Pacific island of Samoa, where contestants will be deprived of basic comforts and must build their own shelter, light their own fires, gather their own food and fend for themselves.

----------
The season will launch with 24 contestants, each initially split between three Tribes:

Saanapu Tribe:

• Bianca, 36
  • Conner, 22
  • Flick, 23
  • Kylie, 37
  • Peter, 62
  • Brooke, 23
  • Matt, 28
  • Sam, 27
Aganoa Tribe:
  • Kristie, 24
  • Lee, 40
  • Kat, 26
  • Evan, 30
  • Rohan, 27
  • Des, 59
  • El, 33
  • Phoebe, 27
Vavau Tribe:
  • Kate, 28
  • Sue, 59
  • Tegan, 33
  • Craig, 31
  • Nick, 27
  • Barry, 43
  • Jennah-Louise, 27
  • Andrew, 28
Let the games begin! Who's excited?!

I can't wait, dinner is done so they can feed themselves and leave me in RTV peace, I hope this is huge success for 10.
Even rivalling the US show - I want 10 to get kudos for really having a good go at making proper RTV.

Most of the RTV shows on other channels, the people on them are playing a version of survivor - especially MKR

...so how many of us are here for this tonight?... this is my first ever Survivor show that I'm going to watch all the way through so consider me a 'virgin' with this show... so please be 'gentle' with me lol!... I'm liable to ask many many many stupid questions along the way so please be patient with me too... let the games begin!... cheers.

Getting excited, nice to see you @Mr Stickyfingers , convenient of 9 to give us 30mins to check out what dump they are going to paint in boring neutrals.
Where is this new dump? Block seems to be afraid of north & west burbs.

Port Melbourne, yep 9 is afraid of the North & the West

Last edited:
...this is all about physical challenges and endurement isn't it?... not just sitting around doing sweet nothing like the do in 'get me outta here' is it?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
lee tried out for bachelor - mark against him

yep Sticky, get me out has no resemblance to survivor, other than being in exotic places, that show would be rather cushy in comparison

...so how many of us are here for this tonight?... this is my first ever Survivor show that I'm going to watch all the way through so consider me a 'virgin' with this show... so please be 'gentle' with me lol!... I'm liable to ask many many many stupid questions along the way so please be patient with me too... let the games begin!... cheers.
I'm a Survivor virgin too!

lee tried out for bachelor - mark against him

yep Sticky, get me out has no resemblance to survivor, other than being in exotic places, that show would be rather cushy in comparison

...oh cool!... I was hoping that it was more action in this show... thanks kxk... cheers.

Back