Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Week 1 - Episode 1 & 2 Discussion

I actually love that it's all mostly strategic and game-playing. It's kinda refreshing to see that on our screens. Probably also because it feels in context within this show too so I don't mind it.

So far so good...

I actually love that it's all mostly strategic and game-playing. It's kinda refreshing to see that on our screens. Probably also because it feels in context within this show too so I don't mind it.

So far so good...

...I was sort of hoping that it's not all going to be fake smiles with fake friendships etc... I'm hoping that they all just tell as it is... I guess give it a couple of days... lol!... cheers.

...I was sort of hoping that it's not all going to be fake smiles with fake friendships etc... I'm hoping that they all just tell as it is... I guess give it a couple of days... lol!... cheers.
Well the producers have already said that Australian culture in general isn't like overseas (which is true) so it'll be a slightly different attitude, but based on these contestants I think there'll still be a fair share of game-playing going on.

Well the producers have already said that Australian culture in general isn't like overseas (which is true) so it'll be a slightly different attitude, but based on these contestants I think there'll still be a fair share of game-playing going on.

...I think that I'm going to love this show... I'm so glad that I've finally given it a go so far... cheers.

...I think that I'm going to love this show... I'm so glad that I've finally given it a go so far... cheers.
Yeah. I don't think I'll be able to keep up with the whole season in realtime, but I'll definitely aim to catch up intermittently over the next few weeks. It seems like it'll be great.

Old guy may be very annoying I like geeky connor too @theorist
I don't see any glamorous fake tits - hope we avoid those.
Winners - keep stuff to themselves, don't blurt everything out

...they are the ones that I usually like and back... once I suss out which one's they are 'll be barracking for them most likely... I hate the loud-mouth braggers in these shows... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
There is good reason why this show has continued for decades @Mr Stickyfingers - you should watch some old series, it can be utterly gripping or hilarious.
I love Boston Rob, a US player who is physical and smart & sneaky, he has a psych degree and everyone forgets it because he is so physically apt. Builds best shelters, finds food, and twists people around his little finger:)

There is good reason why this show has continued for decades @Mr Stickyfingers - you should watch some old series, it can be utterly gripping or hilarious.
I love Boston Rob, a US player who is physical and smart & sneaky, he has a psych degree and everyone forgets it because he is so physically apt. Builds best shelters, finds food, and twists people around his little finger:)

...hahaha!... it sounds like 'Boston Rob' sounds like my cup of tea lol!... I might check it out after this series ends... hopefully there is one of them on this series lol!... cheers.

...I hope that 'Greenpeace' isn't watching the destruction of all of those trees lol!... cheers.

Back