Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Week 1 - Episode 1 & 2 Discussion

Allo Allo folks. Just saw bits of last night so looking forward to tonight "live".
Good to see the gathering in this thread. Hope its a good series. But thats kinda secondary to me.
I know the talent residing in this thread is enough to make it good.:)
Very very brief impressions from the snippets I saw:
Private eye lady. Hilarious.
Hmmm. I'll use my body language reading and finely tuned Nancy Drew detective skills to ascertain my adversaries. Enact clever duplicitous stealth mode.
"Hi everybody. Im an accountant":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And as for the evictee. Colour me shocked.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I certainly didnt expect that contrived "back o' bourke" brogue to be annoying.:D

Oh dear, Rohan knows Tully.

She seems to be friends with everybody on the reality show circuit.
Private eye lady. Hilarious.
Hmmm. I'll use my body language reading and finely tuned Nancy Drew detective skills to ascertain my adversaries. Enact clever duplicitous stealth mode.
"Hi everybody. Im an accountant":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I thought private eye lady was hilarious as well. I enjoyed her going on and on about her fake job in insurance. I wonder if it will backfire for her in the long run though???

Tonight I think the Aganoa tribe (red group) will continue on a losing streak and it looks like from the promo that Kristie is becoming the weak link and even paranoid on day 3 :nailbiting: Is it goodbye Kristie? I hope not. She is one of my favourites.

Hello! I wasn't planning on watching Survivor but there was nothing else on (I am sooo done with the block ) so I tuned in about 15 -20 minutes in I think.

Total survivor newbie here so I found it very interesting. I missed the very beginning so have no clue on anyone's names except for Kat and Des. I was actually hoping Des would stick around because he looked like he would ruffle a few feathers.

Blue is the cutest team at the moment:)
They also have a happy zen look.

What is the twist?

Not sure how I'm gonna go tonight... I want to watch Survivor and give Zumbo's Just Desserts a go, but they're on at the same time lol. And I don't have time to catch up afterwards.

So, I'm literally about to attempt watching Zumbo on the big screen (to please other members in the house) while Survivor is streaming on my iPad with headphones and my iPhone in the other hand posting about it here. :roflmao:

Not sure how I'm gonna go tonight... I want to watch Survivor and give Zumbo's Just Desserts a go, but they're on at the same time lol. And I don't have time to catch up afterwards.

So, I'm literally about to attempt watching Zumbo on the big screen (to please other members in the house) while Survivor is streaming on my iPad with headphones and my iPhone in the other hand posting about it here. :roflmao:
Best of luck!!!

Back