Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 8 Discussion

You think you have a tough job?

I have to try to put a positive spin on PHOEBE...
Phoebe is playing well. She has a good sense of the game and the people in the game. She has an outside chance to go far.

Don't know about her situation now post swap.

In contrast, I have Andrew who identified Craig as a good player, but that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
Or maybe a separate thread, if people really want to avoid seeing them. Assuming they never have any other occasion to watch channel ten...

and please,

LEAVE JENNAH-LOUISE ALONE.

(am I fooling anyone here?)

I like her. Nick made a terrible survivor move to berate her like that. He's like: we had an alliance. Who cares if i lied to you and didn't talk to you. He refused to take any responsibility
It's always better to not play emotionally and Nick is playing like a child whose feelings were hurt because he can't handle them not thinking he was a great player.
Except for the unexpected twist of him staying in the game, Jenna Louise would have had no consequences for voting him out.

And previews are more about the next episode than this one so you could argue they could be in the next episode thread.
And we could argue about how relevant any of your posts are to Survivor Australia.
Short discussion.

@Rose711 I think you may be right about the mud/bucket challenge looked at the ad again and it seems someone (looks like Kylie to me) is scraping mud off one of the males. That's a great challenge, any teams win.

I complained about them adding a night to the show but maybe it makes it more addictive? Three in a row is a lot but now it seems it's been gone for a while.
I wonder if having 3 nights makes it more of a binge thing so it seems strange you can't watch the next episode

Back