Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 6 Discussion

...the girls are such a tight group together... I think that the guys on the show have their work cut out for them... they all work as individuals whereas the girls look out for each other... it could be an all girl affair towards the end if the guys don't change methinks!... cheers.

...Nick has a target on his back from everyone at the moment that I can see... that's sad really... I like him... he's not so bland as some others as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

...the girls are such a tight group together... I think that the guys on the show have their work cut out for them... they all work as individuals whereas the girls look out for each other... it could be an all girl affair towards the end if the guys don't change methinks!... cheers.

And it is an interesting difference from the USA show, they usually dump women in all the first tribals.
We may be less sexist, or more stupid, you need athletes/muscle for challenges

...what I love about this show is that they can talk about alliances/nominations etc... that's how it should be in Big Brother too methinks... cheers.
No way. I watched a couple of seasons of BBUS, and they were talking alliances literally from the moment they entered the house. The strategy ends up overwhelming the whole show. I'm so glad BBAU/UK avoided that. /digress

Back