Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 24 Discussion

I suppose what's good about this is that Leel may take Kristie to final three and vote out Flick next? Seeing as Flick has upset the lying El? I just want Kristie to win this thing so bad now. Clutching at straws...

I suppose what's good about this is that Leel may take Kristie to final three and vote out Flick next? Seeing as Flick has upset the lying El? I just want Kristie to win this thing so bad now. Clutching at straws...

Well, I sorta do too, but this whole procedure has just been SOOO frustrating for a SurvivorUS viewer from the beginning to watch. She has had so many chances to flip the game on its ear for HER benefit...but she hasnt.

Regardless... frustrating though it has been at times I have really enjoyed and been totally hooked on the season and I am so glad its coming back next year and its been great to interact with the characters on here.

...just say that this did happen and that there was just Kristie/Lee and El left...wouldn't it be great if Kristie won the last ever challenge and won immunity which meant that Lee and El had to vote against each other and that Kristie had to vote one or the other out leaving just Kristie and whoever left for The Jury to vote for who should be the winner... they would probably unanimously vote for Kristie to win it I believe... well... it's not impossible is it at this stage?... that would be my dream result to all of this anyway... I don't think that Kristie has EVER won an immunity has she?... that means that the Laws of Averages are on her side... especially in a 6 hour endurance test ... (I can dream can't I?)... lol!... cheers.

No, only a hidden idol can be played at that point. You cannot hand over an individual immunity idol/necklace after the vote, because they have already been told "you can't vote for Lee" and handing it over then would mean TWO people are immune. Nup.

Yeh I got confused on that, all the twists and rules of it, though you rarely see someone hand over their immunity necklace to someone else, that's probably why I remembered wrong and confused it with idols.

People are still buying into the El/Lee/Kristie thing of being 'good people' and 'playing the game right'? Doesn't convince me at all.

if Kristie goes to a final three with El and Lee..she might actually win,especially since a lot of people
wanted to break up the couple.If it's a final two and she wins immunity and has to choose she might
choose El/Flick and then might still win.

Hoping they do a live reunion show like in the US

El and Lee managed to fool Kristie so I'd give them the advantage over her, though of course you can get bitter juries.

Just finished watching. My god these people suck at Survivor.
I can't conceive of any possible logic behind Kristie or Flick wanting Matt out before El.
They are just handing it to the couple on a platter.
Once again Flick has a conversation (the heated argument with El) that eventuates in nothing.
Once again Kristie defies all logic and makes the move which will most weaken her chances.
Flick said that it was either her or Matt. WHY? Why couldn't it be El? Did Flick know that Kristie was absolutely not voting El out?
I loved the episode, but I feel like I need therapy to deal with all the bad decisions.

I was listening to an interview with Johnathon Lapalgia (?sp) on radio this morning and he was talking about how frustrating he found the last few tribal councils when he was filming and implied he couldn't understand how they didn't try to get rid of Lee and El. He was talking about how he wouldn't hear about everything that happened on the beach, but would hear snippets, and felt like throwing stuff at the TV the last few episodes lol

I was listening to an interview with Johnathon Lapalgia (?sp) on radio this morning and he was talking about how frustrating he found the last few tribal councils when he was filming and implied he couldn't understand how they didn't try to get rid of Lee and El. He was talking about how he wouldn't hear about everything that happened on the beach, but would hear snippets, and felt like throwing stuff at the TV the last few episodes lol
Glad it's not just us then :D

I have found it painful to watch Kristie find out that she's the least popular and pretty much voted the one least likely to succeed. Every time she looks sad and a bit crushed. That said, she bounces back and if she doesn't win, she managed to get longevity out of it. I didn't agree with some of her decisions but hey, she was doing it her way with a little help from her 'friends'.

I know what it wasn't. When those dumbasses decided to tell El they were going to vote for her. Very few US players do that crap, because it ALWAYS backfires and more often than not results in yourself being voted out.

You could actually see this as jury management. Too many people blindsided and you won't win, the US show probably shows that.

Kristie just messed the end of this season up, and Kate did in keeping Kristie in.

Back