Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 24 Discussion

NOTHING about this show makes any sense.

Whoever edits the show is leading us on wild goose chase, and have chosen to no longer show stuff that's remotely relevant to the end result.
It's just bizarre. In the US version they usually show bits of conversations for the actual possibilities, but here they completely blindside the audience with no backstory, and no hint as to why who eventually got voted out. Fucking stupid.

God bless Flick, I guess Brooke really was the brains of that operation, after all.

I still can't get why she thought it would be a good idea to tell El they were voting her off. Hello, El and Lee's true spiteful colours. Then THAT - when they had the numbers to vote her off!

Fuck!

Didn't you all hear stupid kristie would not leave her hero worship of creepy cult of lee/el - see that they have the same name
They gave you signs Kristie is stupid, I got the message and then Lee told her to vote Matt he was more of a threat, did you all miss that stuff?

In terms of the jury, Matt is more of a threat, as the jury mostly like him or don't dislike him. I guess? I just hope Kristie is doing some thinking in there...

If someone other than Lee and El are in the finals, I'll be okay... Oh, this is bad.

, but here they completely blindside the audience with no backstory

They may as well make the challenge last the entire episode, and then just go straight to the vote, because all the other stuff they show is just misleading and kind of insulting to the audience. As a viewer I like suspense but I don't like to be slapped in the face with a completely different outcome to the ones they've implied for the last hour. It just makes the show seem like a complete waste of time. I may as well just watch the final five minutes.

They may as well make the challenge last the entire episode, and then just go straight to the vote, because all the other stuff they show is just misleading and kind of insulting to the audience. As a viewer I like suspense but I don't like to be slapped in the face with a completely different outcome to the ones they've implied for the last hour. It just makes the show seem like a complete waste of time. I may as well just watch the final five minutes.
I think the challenge lasts six hours.

...say tomorrow night Kristie and Flick both vote for either El OR Lee... and that they in turn both vote for Flick then that means that they are at an impasse doesn't it?... so if that happens both don't El and Flick have to draw out their names or something to decide on who goes home?... say that Flick won that then Kristie and Flick could vote out Lee with just them two left standing couldn't they?... and then doesn't that mean that the Jury has to pick the winner?...

...if that all happens and just Kristie and Flick are left standing then I can see Kristie winning this because she hasn't lied and back stabbed anyone in the Jury directly from what I remember and then Kristie wins!... (I can dream can't I?)... lol!... cheers.

I just hope Kristie is doing some thinking in there...

Is Kristie just some silent assassin, or is she just dim? She never calls anyone out on their crap. Her self control is either amazing or her brain just does not spin quick enough to react in a timely manner. I would have laughed in Lee's face at the rot he was spinning about having never discussed going to the final two with El. There could not be a more obvious lie.

God bless Flick, I guess Brooke really was the brains of that operation, after all.

I still can't get why she thought it would be a good idea to tell El they were voting her off. Hello, El and Lee's true spiteful colours. Then THAT - when they had the numbers to vote her off!

Fuck!

I really thought Flick was the smartest player in the game until she got rid of Brooke for no good reason that I've been able to work out. She's had no follow up strategy beyond that whatsover.

And I just don't know what Christie is thinking in terms of going with Lee and El. But it's really bugged me all season that people won't take on the alliances. I guess it's worked for Christie so far, but she can't really think they'd choose her over each other.

say tomorrow night Kristie and Flick both vote for either El OR Lee... and that they in turn both vote for Flick then that means that they are at an impasse doesn't it?
In the US Survivor rules, in a tie at the Final 4, the two would go head to head in a fire making contest:

At the final four Tribal Council, the two tied players will instead have to perform a fire making challenge, where the loser goes home.

Kristie's chance to be the great player people have been imagining her to be just went out the door this tribal.

...didn't it what... she's had about 3 chances now to dispose of either Lee or El... perhaps she thinks that it will play out as I said in my post above perhaps?... I've given up trying to figure out as to how these dingleberries think I'm afraid... all I now know is that both Lee and El are the nastiest people on that island in my opinion... cheers.

Back