Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 23 Discussion

Lee and El can win immunity challenges - those other three flounder. Morons. They are fucked now. For a moment I thought they were cannily flushing out Lee's advantage. Idiots. I can see a really boring final two at this rate.
But only one can be immune next week.
Maybe they will have a puzzle for Matt to dominate?

Reactions: kxk
Maybe Sam was worse than we were shown? His name came up a lot in that survey.
Yes I think it's a producer/editing fail that it's clear that maybe three of them responded in their questions they thought he was least likely to win, which in itself would indicate there were three likely votes against him at a TC. And yet in all of the posturing in tonight's show his name was never raised once. That's shit editing.

...Sam was a wet turd in the way that he hated Nick so much and treated him like shit... Nick never deserved that just because he tried to 'play the game'... he knew that Nick was so much smarter than himself and his ego just couldn't accept that... when he called Nick a 'snake' he lost total credibility with him being in charge of a charity that dealt with suicide... if Nick was still in the game up until now Sam would've just kept bullying and bullying Nick until he was cast out... seeing the end of a despicable person such as Sam is a blessing in itself so in a way... 'thanks' to all of the moron's that didn't vote out El tonight... cheers.

He's the worst for that. Acting like winning doesn't matter to him is just a way of playing the game.'
That mateship with Sam ended fast and with Lee playing hard against him.
Lee was TOTALLY playing Kristie. He knows that she can't possibly beat him or El if they get to final 3. Telling her not to play to win or think about the final is absolutely ridiculous.

Back