Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 23 Discussion

Kristie deserves a slap.
Lee deserves a slap.
El deserves a slap.
But all deserve it for different reasons.

SMH at the outcome of tonights tribal. FRICKIN IDIOTS.

The way Lee treats Kristie is patronising and FAKE. Can't she see it? He SUCKS.

And what the hell is the deal with all the BLABBING? There is no point setting up moves if you are going to tell the people the are being voted for. It's INSANE.

...this show would be so much better if The Pag himself had to do the trial first to show them what has to be done lol!... cheers.
I endorse this. Pags is hotter than anyone on the show by a country mile. More personality on display too, even though we only see him for five minutes a show.

Lee should be hot but he's just let down so badly by the DUMB that I can't see past it.

If Lee doesn't play his advantage tonight, it's only good for Sunday's ep where it can only force a tie. After that it's forfeited.
I would've liked it to be played after they voted so no-one knew who was going to be nullified. Why does Flick keep getting sidestepped in the voting process?

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH - sorry just caught up with the thread watching a recording. FFS Sam vs. Matt. Y'all are screwed. El is gonna win............nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Haven't read any comments yet, I'll do that later, but I just finished the episode.

Oh my GOD, people!?!
Is there any point trying to second-guess how these people will play? Apart from thinking of the worst possible option, that's probably what they'll go with.
After a full episode of well-reasoned and logical strategy regarding why they all needed to get rid of El... it turns out that Flick was blatantly lying as usual, and never seriously considered betraying her mean girl bestie at all. I was all ready to come on here and PRAISE Flick for being a smart, if nasty, player, if she had made the move she's talking herself up about and voted out El.
Scratch that now, she deserves to lose.

Kristie runs with her lone wolf ridiculousness and throws a vote at Matt, of all people.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but after the clusterfuck tonight, I'm leaning towards wanting MATT to win now.

I endorse this. Pags is hotter than anyone on the show by a country mile. More personality on display too, even though we only see him for five minutes a show.

Lee should be hot but he's just let down so badly by the DUMB that I can't see past it.

Lee looked particularly unattractive tonight when he was putting Kristie in her place. He had this nasty AGGRO (the puppet) look on his face, which signalled to me that beneath the nice guy facade, he's just a sports jock bully at heart.

YES!!! I don't know what I just watched but I am stoked!!! I hope my girl can keep pulling through the win?? Even though y'all all hate her these days :( BUT I think that really, from the start, showmances should be a huge target, but she worked her way into that friendship of Brooke and Flick, keeping her and Lee safe, and even today- what happened that Flick flipped back?? I don't know but I am stoooooooked!!!

AustralianSurvivorEpisode23FiaFiaCampKristieLeeandFlick2.jpg

Australian-Survivor-Episode-23-Bermuda-Triangles-Immunity-Challenge---Lee-Wins-and-El.jpg

Australian-Survivor-Episode-23-Bermuda-Triangles-Immunity-Challenge---Host-Jonathan-LaPaglia-and-Lee-Wins2.jpg

AustralianSurvivorEpisode23TribalCouncilElLeeandSam.jpg

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/photos/ep-23-photos#7

Flick is forgetting it is most likely kristie's vote that matters not flick

Both votes mattered.

I didn't understand as I was reading through the thread alongside the episode how people were against Flick. It was Kristie who had the anxieties. Flick felt there was a serious danger of her turning, and she was shown going to Lee and El first to counter that. It turned out she was right as Kristie did go to them to blow the whole thing up.

Kristie talks about being a trustworthy/loyal person and also playing an individual game, those things don't add up. She talks about compromising who she is but I don't think she knows who she is in this game. You can't just play alone and as I said in my previous post I think her gameplay is suspect if she actually thinks she can win like she keeps saying in all these confessionals. She can count the numbers in the sand all she wants but I really don't think she gets the game and it makes all her confessionals look silly to me.

So you guys I decided that all that mateship stuff was just Lee manipulating Sam to not turn on him.

It's really gross.

I don't know how I will feel if Lee wins. I can't tell if his edit is made to look bad or look good. In the US it reads as look bad and he's an idiot.

Both votes mattered.

I didn't understand as I was reading through the thread alongside the episode how people were against Flick. It was Kristie who had the anxieties. Flick felt there was a serious danger of her turning, and she was shown going to Lee and El first to counter that. It turned out she was right as Kristie did go to them to blow the whole thing up.

Kristie talks about being a trustworthy/loyal person and also playing an individual game, those things don't add up. She talks about compromising who she is but I don't think she knows who she is in this game. You can't just play alone and as I said in my previous post I think her gameplay is suspect if she actually thinks she can win like she keeps saying in all these confessionals. She can count the numbers in the sand all she wants but I really don't think she gets the game and it makes all her confessionals look silly to me.

None of these players are compelling right now. I said before the editors have done this very odd thing of making everyone look bad.

Still Im glad at least Sam won't win. He's the worst.

I'm not that unhappy Sam's gone as he's so annoying, but Kristie is like the joker in the pack who could do anything, it could be something sensible or something stupid, it's just random.

So you guys I decided that all that mateship stuff was just Lee manipulating Sam to not turn on him.

It's really gross.

I don't know how I will feel if Lee wins. I can't tell if his edit is made to look bad or look good. In the US it reads as look bad and he's an idiot.

I think most people on here can see that Lee is not the hero that he thinks he is. Some of the public may be falling for it, but he's all appearance, no substance. I can't tell either if he's getting the hero winner edit, or if they are doing something clever and setting him up for a fall. If he or his girlfriend win, I suspect a lot of people will be left feeling cheated.

Back