Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 22 Discussion

oh god if that spoilery article in the Daily Mail is right, maybe Leeel do end up with both an advantage and immunity, sealing their place as F2. Fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great. I don't read spoilers. I don't want to know what's reported on things not shown yet. What the show puts out in promos I accept, because it isn't always clear cut.

Great. I don't read spoilers. I don't want to know what's reported on things not shown yet. What the show puts out in promos I accept, because it isn't always clear cut.
Sorry Tuttle. Lee said something in an interview that may or may not have been a spoiler. So I would not take it too seriously.

And seeing as this was a non elimination ep. the potential spoiler may actually hold less water than first thought.

El and Lee should be seriously worried after that quiz. And yeah, they can both eff off as far as I'm concerned.

Kristie's edit is epic. You can see her playing these cocky douches simply by doing nothing and then revealing to the camera that she is onto these idiots. Lee has turned into a total snake in the grass. He's buttering her up for what he assumes is a jury vote.

Meanwhile, Kirstie seems to be the only one thinking remotely logically, and in Lee's case, not with his dick. Just gotta hope Kristie and Flick side with Sam and Matt. It's their only chance to win because both El and Lee are going to play the single parent card at the end.

Poor Sam on exile island. we all know how El & Lee are going to keep each other warm, so I hope Sam is good with a flint.
Or his hand, we know he's good with that.

AustralianSurvivorEpisode22OutOfLineRewardChallengeFlickHostJonathanLaPagliaandLee.jpg

Australian-Survivor-Episode-22-Out-Of-Line-Reward-Challenge---Matt-Wins2.jpg

Australian-Survivor-Episode-22-Touchy-Subjects.jpg

AustralianSurvivorEpisode22TouchySubjectsLeeKristieSamFlickMattandEl3.jpg

Australian-Survivor-Episode-22-Touchy-Subjects---Flick3.jpg

Australian-Survivor-Episode-22-Touchy-Subjects---Kristie5.jpg

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/photos/ep-22-photos#1

I know Lee obviously prefers El over Sam for obvious reasons, but when did their bromance turn so sour?

Back