Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 22 Discussion

Yup, I agree with this.

Seems to have taken an eternity for the game to get interesting.
It would be awesome if things don't actually go to Flick's plan, and she's still in the game! LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1476607779][/DOUBLEPOST]
...dammit!... that makes so much sense but I so want Flick out... but yes... that would be the better option for sure... good thinking there Tuttle... cheers.
I'd rather she suffer a little bit of failure before getting turfed out.
But that's just me. :sneaky:

...who the fuck is Lee to say that "Kristie won't be in the top three so..."... he's talking as if it's him that who is going to dictate how far anyone is going go in the game... get the wanker out (or his bit of fluff El)... what a dick!... cheers.

...shut up Flick... people are listening to you even less than they do Matt you dumb flosshead... nobody trusts you or cares what you think anymore sweetie... cheers.

Nah, let her keep talking, she's so bloody funny with her stupid comments.

...surely even she knows that people will not trust her anymore?... I can't believe how bad Lee is now coming across in this... I'm disliking him even more than Flick now and I didn't think that would happen lol!... as someone said earlier... so much for Lee's 'integrity' eh?... cheers.

...surely even she knows that people will not trust her anymore?... I can't believe how bad Lee is now coming across in this... I'm disliking him even more than Flick now and I didn't think that would happen lol!... as someone said earlier... so much for Lee's 'integrity' eh?... cheers.
Agree about Lee, maybe it's just a "bro" code?
Flick is now floundering, she has no idea what to do anymore without her bestie.

Back