Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 18 Discussion

To be fair to Sam, I don't think he'd ever watched the show before going on it or was that being asked to go on it, something like that, read it somewhere ages ago. So no surprise there for me.
Brooke won't win it.
Apparently Sam has seen 1 episode of Survivor in total. He has no clue about the game.

Surely the mean girls callously blindsiding Kylie should send signals to Matt, Lee, Jennah-Louise and Sam? Kylie was a good little soldier and proved unswayable, she was probably going to stick with them til the end... and that's what she gets? JL seems to be the only one who is going to fight. Sue at least knows they suck and is making decisions for her own reasons, however badly that will probably turn out.

To be fair to Sam, I don't think he'd ever watched the show before going on it or was that being asked to go on it, something like that, read it somewhere ages ago. So no surprise there for me.
Yeah I am pretty sure he was recruited for the show.. or maybe his agent applied for him or something. He's only on there to increase his profile so he can get another TV role. He's as bad as the wannabe promo models on BB.

Brooke won't win it.
Why someone wouldn't bother to find out about a game where thy could win half a million dollars is insane to me. I don't respect that. I bet he still thinks the public will be involved somehow and guys like him have a good chance to win.

He's basic as hell.

I have to see the episode but Brooke has a chance to win out in challenges and if no one is going against her now, I don't see them turning.

Brooke's best move was to abandon Phoebeband take Sue back to her tribe instead.

Edit: oh I forgot about Kyrstie. She could win

Surely the mean girls callously blindsiding Kylie should send signals to Matt, Lee, Jennah-Louise and Sam? Kylie was a good little soldier and proved unswayable, she was probably going to stick with them til the end... and that's what she gets? JL seems to be the only one who is going to fight. Sue at least knows they suck and is making decisions for her own reasons, however badly that will probably turn out.
Yes, and Sue who thought she was in, but got votes.
I don't necessarily believe the promos show the true picture. I don't think JL is the only one who's willing to fight, just showed her talking about it.

Why someone wouldn't bother to find out about a game where thy could win half a million dollars is insane to me. I don't respect that. I bet he still thinks the public will be involved somehow and guys like him have a good chance to win.

He's basic as hell.

I have to see the episode but Brooke has a chance to win out in challenges and if no one is going against her now, I don't see them turning.

Brooke's best move was to abandon Phoebeband take Sue back to her tribe instead.
Really? Half the people on the US Survivor go on to up their profiles.

Truthfully, if they haven't figured it out by this stage, they don't deserve the heads up.
And there's always the jury to smack those big heads into next week.
It would be a bit of fun to see it happen though. Of course, I get that this crowd aren't the most satisfying to see.

Yeah I am pretty sure he was recruited for the show.. or maybe his agent applied for him or something. He's only on there to increase his profile so he can get another TV role. He's as bad as the wannabe promo models on BB.

Good point, there have been a number of himbos, dim and pretty. They cast a lot of guys the way USA casts women.
Most of the guys have been disappointing - except Craig.
A whole swag are really dumb, followers, there is a reason Lee never became a big cricket player, he is too dumb to get past that lower tier.
And the gamey guys like Nick/Adam, were too ADD, they were spinning too fast & furious in their excitement.

Kylie I conclude must be annoying, not clear why....but I saw her miss cues, and not listen, so who knows
????a too buzzy person, something kept her from making friends, maybe she is one of those preachy people, a godbothering born again or cult member.????

But - some of the comments made in her defence - a lot of them have shown the same qualities, there aren't any real slackers out there.

It would be a bit of fun to see it happen though. Of course, I get that this crowd aren't the most satisfying to see.
Despite what some people think, I'm okay with the spread of the chosen ones,and how they're playing the game. I don't like some, I don't have to, ultimately I'm not voting for the winner.

Good point, there have been a number of himbos, dim and pretty. They cast a lot of guys the way USA casts women.
Most of the guys have been disappointing - except Craig.
A whole swag are really dumb, followers, there is a reason Lee never became a big cricket player, he is too dumb to get past that lower tier.
And the gamey guys like Nick/Adam, were too ADD, they were spinning too fast & furious in their excitement.

Kylie I conclude must be annoying, not clear why....but I saw her miss cues, and not listen, so who knows
????a too buzzy person, something kept her from making friends, maybe she is one of those preachy people, a godbothering born again or cult member.????

But - some of the comments made in her defence - a lot of them have shown the same qualities, there aren't any real slackers out there.
See the Villa video. You might want to watch it, she likes Brooke. LOL

What a couple of nancy boys are Lee and Sam.

Play the game or piss off home you boring bastards. If they continue to sit around like gormless fools while the girls dominate the game then we are in for a few boring episodes.

Lee "I don't want an idol", "I'm going to just vote the way very one else does". Here is a cricket saying for you Lee. Have a go you mug.

The mean girls annoy me but they know how to play Survivor, so good luck to them. If no one is going to stand up and try and take them on then the game is gone.

Just read that Sam had only watched 1/2 an episode of Australian celebrity survivor before going on the show and remembered I heard the same thing on a podcast. How can you not research before hand what you are getting yourself into?

Miss what cues? (when she didn't know she had been dumped on but put up with being treated like shit by HER tribe) and not listen to who?

Just read that Sam had only watched 1/2 an episode of Australian celebrity survivor before going on the show and remembered I heard the same thing on a podcast. How can you not research before hand what you are getting yourself into?
It's all about the air time these days.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/photos/ep-18-photos#3

Australian-Survivor-Episode-18-Unhook-The-Chook-Immunity-Challenge---Brooke2.jpg

Australian-Survivor-Episode-18-Unhook-The-Chook-Immunity-Challenge---Jennah-Louise-Wins3.jpg

AustralianSurvivorEpisode18FiaFiaCampLeeMattFlickandSue.jpg

Australian-Survivor-Episode-18-Tribal-Council-Jury---Nick.jpg

AustralianSurvivorEpisode18TribalCouncilLeeFlickMattSueJennahLouiseKylieSamBrookeKristieandEl2.jpg

Really? Half the people on the US Survivor go on to up their profiles.
Yes, but at least they have some understanding of the basic features of the game. Those that don't, I agree that they too are idiots for not bothering to learn about a game where they have a chance to win a million dollars.

Sam knows nothing which i am guessing may be part of why he seems to hate Nick so much? He doesn't appreciate that Nick was simply playing a game and was in fact exceptionally loyal to the alliance.

I don't have any time for Sam.[DOUBLEPOST=1475498347][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ep 18: Tribal Council Votes
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/extra/season-1/ep-18-tribal-council-votes

Matt, Sam and Kylie voted for Sue, everyone else voted for Kylie
Matt said because he was told to vote for Sue
Sam said because Sue's riding the coat-tails of others
Sam and Matt are just cruising through the game and have no intention of making a move for power.
I can see Brooke and Krystie at the end with everyone mad at Brooke for back stabbing them.
Not sure who else will be there? Any thoughts??

Back