Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 18 Discussion

Is now.
I like it. Bit different to picking who to take on a reward. More random.
Threw Sue's ambitions into a side street. It's great reading these comments after the event. As usual for a Monday I was at the gym watching from the treadmill. Hopefully she will get her chance to step up later on.

Some of these people could run rings around the others, some are quite dumb, some talk a good game/talk tough/whatever - and come up with nothing.

There is no way I can watch that new show of Todd Sampson torturing himself.

And I like Brooke more each time somebody whines ")

Jonathon asks very pointed questions[DOUBLEPOST=1475486930][/DOUBLEPOST]Nick must be finding it very hard not to speak!
I am wondering if Mr P is really not liking the mean girls and their alliance and is trying his damndest to get people to see the power it has.[DOUBLEPOST=1475489650][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just finished here.

SUE'S BIG MOVE!
What a crock that was!
Sue's big move is to side with the Mean Girls, and vote out someone who is not her enemy.
I'm actually pretty pissed off at this, there are no words.
Sue, and us for that matter were blindsided by the twist. Hopefully she gets it together soon.

I was listening to him talking about it on triple m this afternoon. No way am I watching it. He is peddling the same story about the Bollywood bit on every show. I love him however on Gruen.

Reactions: kxk
Kylie suffered from being too strong physically. Who would have thought that would be such a disadvantage in Survivor? The only woman I can think of who was targeted constantly for being a physical threat was Stephenie LaGrossa. Good on Kylie for the effort she put in, and her attitude in the final confessional.

The others are just a mess.

Threw Sue's ambitions into a side street. It's great reading these comments after the event. As usual for a Monday I was at the gym watching from the treadmill. Hopefully she will get her chance to step up later on.
Yeah, I was just thinking, if not for that Exile afternoon thing, would the any of the others decided to vote differently? Seemed it helped the trio.

Yeah, I was just thinking, if not for that Exile afternoon thing, would the any of the others decided to vote differently? Seemed it helped the trio.
The telling thing was Brooke or Flick (Iforget) saying that they had decided a couple of days ago who was on the chopping block. A shot across the bow for the rest of them. Maybe Sue would've been able to coerce a few people, but going by the votes, perhaps not.

Some of these people could run rings around the others, some are quite dumb, some talk a good game/talk tough/whatever - and come up with nothing.

And I like Brooke more each time somebody disses my bitch ")
Fixed it for ya.
Sorry, don't like being told who I should like or not like. :)

Just finished here.

SUE'S BIG MOVE!
What a crock that was!
Sue's big move is to side with the Mean Girls, and vote out someone who is not her enemy.
I'm actually pretty pissed off at this, there are no words.
Channel 10 are playing us. They need to keep us excited about the next episode, especially if no one actually challenges Brooke or Flick. otherwise no one would watch. Next up is JL.

That is a cynical point of view by the way but I guess we will see what happens. Surely someone does SOMETHING to attempt to break up the alliance.

Last edited:
Yes, but maybe they need to just yell out 'Oi, idiots, these three are playing you all'. I'd be happy with that :)
Agree. I don't see anyone coming in to change things up. We predicted this weeks ago back at th you pick them tribe swap that kept so many blues together.
Sam doesn't even seem to know the game.
I can't see anyone but Brooke winning now.

Agree. I don't see anyone coming in to change things up. We predicted this weeks ago back at th you pick them tribe swap that kept so many blues together.
Sam doesn't even seem to know the game.
I can't see anyone but Brooke winning now.
To be fair to Sam, I don't think he'd ever watched the show before going on it or was that being asked to go on it, something like that, read it somewhere ages ago. So no surprise there for me.
Brooke won't win it.

Back