Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 17 Discussion

Thanks FatPants, but there's no point posting them if we can't discuss them (or have to put everything in spoiler tags). That's why I'm not bothering with the US one.
Anyway, plenty of time to grab a coffee.:)

Thanks FatPants, but there's no point posting them if we can't discuss them (or have to put everything in spoiler tags). That's why I'm not bothering with the US one.
Anyway, plenty of time to grab a coffee.:)
I assumed we would still discuss them! But I guess that would make putting them in spoiler tags redundant then?

I was just trying to keep peeps happy but I mean this is the episode discussion so I don't really see them as spoilers.

Ten were constantly spoiling TCs in their promos. It's not a big deal to put spoiler tags around that discussion is it? Because otherwise it's unfair to those of us who don't want to be spoiled.[DOUBLEPOST=1474968092][/DOUBLEPOST]
FFS Sav!! spoiler tags!!!!!!

That's not really a spoiler, it's not like it revealed who was going home.

Not strictly a spoiler but still gives away too much information. CBS' promos don't give away stuff like that.

Maybe those who don't want to be spoiled should start the thread a few pages in? It would be nice to discuss the previews here.

I assumed we would still discuss them! But I guess that would make putting them in spoiler tags redundant then?

I was just trying to keep peeps happy but I mean this is the episode discussion so I don't really see them as spoilers.
I know, and thanks for that, but if they're in spoiler tags can't really chat about them while waiting for the show to start.

According to the ads there is a shock exit tonight. Hopefully it's Flick or Brooke that go home but I'm thinking it's going to be Sam.

...so someone big is going out tonight eh?... I sure hope to god that you're right about it being Brooke or Flick sav0001... I can tolerate Sam but not those two... cheers.

Back