Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 17 Discussion

...and... here goes tonight's show... they recap last weeks episode and then go straight into the show... I don't know how many of us will be in here tonight with the Footy Grand Final being on in NSW but I'm here anyway... as they all start walking to the latest challenge Matt accidentally trips and bumps into Sue.... whoa!... she turns around and decks him!... he sits there and is all groggy and crying because he's such a wet blanket and Flick suddenly steps up to Sue and yells "don't you hit our cannon fodder!... oops!... I mean... our friend Matty you old bat!"... Sue then whaps her over the head with her torch and replies "shut up you whimpering spoilt little cow!"... Flick runs off crying like a spoilt brat that has had a toy taken from her...

...silly Brooke challenges her and Sue just blows all the air out of her lungs and Brooke falls over because she is so light and scrawny... she runs off crying too... Lee and Sam strut forward and declare in unison "Sue!... that's enough!... don't make us restrain you!"... she promptly kicks them both in their groins and both just stand there with no reaction or pain... Sue then realises that neither of them have any testicles because Brooke and Flick have them in a jar from weeks back... she glares at them both and says "don't make me come over there again... BOO!"... they both flee and run away crying hysterically...

...Jennah-Louise and El step up next feeling very confident with themselves and say for Sue "to calm the fuck down!"... silly mistake... Sue then gives them both severe 'cripple nipples' and they both run away crying and sobbing convulsively...

...meanwhile ... all the way through it Kristie and Kylie have been laughing hysterically at what has just happened... they both go over to Sue and have a group hug... Sue suggests that the three of them go back to camp and eat everything possible so that they all have nothing to eat when they all stop crying and return to camp and then Sue suggests that they take the three middle spots in the camp bed to show them all who are now in charge... Kylie and Kristie both agreed and laughed as they all walked arm-in-arm back to camp saying "fuck the challenge!" and all continued laughing with joy...

...meanwhile... at the challenge site The Pag is just standing there on his own and was wondering as to where all of the Castaways were?... Crickets chirped their song in the background...

...the only sounds that could be heard other than the Crickets were the maniacal laughter of Sue/Kristie and Kylie on their way back to camp and the sobbing and whimpering of the rest of the Castaways in the background... the show ends...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...yes I am bored... yes I am missing tonight's Survivor and fuck the Footy Grand Final... cheers.;):thumbsup::biggrin:
haha! You must be bored. I am too. I am getting Survivor withdrawal symptoms.

Friday was a holiday here and Phnom Penh is deserted because everybody goes to the provinces to spend time with their families. So yesterday felt like Sunday... and now it's finally actually Sunday and I still have to wait another day. It's excruciating.

Okay, so if Sue makes a big move, I'm wondering she's going to approach one of the three girls running the show. Probably not, because she comes across as disliking them intensely, perhaps JL actually starts playing?

Ha :D You got me Mr Sticky, I read the first line of this and thought, OMG, there *is* an episode tonight after all and bloody channel TEN in SA aren't playing it again.

haha! You must be bored. I am too. I am getting Survivor withdrawal symptoms.

...hahaha!... Lesson #1... never EVER trust anything that a bored shitless Mr Sticky ever writes lol!... cheers.

Okay, so if Sue makes a big move, I'm wondering she's going to approach one of the three girls running the show. Probably not, because she comes across as disliking them intensely, perhaps JL actually starts playing?

...sadly... as somebody else mentioned as well as myself earlier in this thread... with all of that 'Sue super-hype'... is this her swansong?... usually when somebody gets such an edit it means their exit... I for one hope that that doesn't happen but on the other flip of the coin... if she does go and is in the 'Love Villa'... oopsies... I mean the 'Jury Villa' alone with Nick it will be like the movie 'The Odd Couple' lol!... imagine it... just them two living together until others are evicted?... now THAT would be a show in itself that I'd like to watch for sure!... lol!... cheers.

Back